Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
FastTalker40361 Wrote:I'm still thinking about the defense of Belfry being able stop Holman, Hill, Johnson and Pope/Cox. Belfry gave up 54 points to Johnson Central at Belfry. In addition, the game Belfry came from 19 points down, Belfry gave up 34 points.
Did Belfry have a bunch of turnovers or were some players missing? I believe Belfry is a good hard-nosed football team but I do not believe Belfry has been exposed to team speed like they will experience against Bourbon. What are your thoughts.

Theres not many teams other than Cov Cath obviously that could have beaten Johnson Central. The team that scored 34 on us, was spotted a 19 point lead because of silly unforced turnovers and we beat them 56-34. Also, Belfry played basically every game this searon with several startes out due to illness and injury and we still found ways to win all but one game. This will be the best team Bourbon has faced all year. I'd hate to be the OC for Bourbon trying to gameplan thias past week. Belfry has so many weapons and so many combinations on offense and they have tweaked the defense and it has played perfectly. Bourbon will have their hands full. Belfry has the LOS in their favor and Bourbon has some speed. This should be a good game. I do not see a running clock tonight...something that Bourbon has had in every game and it could come back and bite them in the ass.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by BelfryPride - 11-29-2013, 08:05 AM