Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
Pirate Pal Wrote:Actually, I graduated in 1989 from Belfry and don't recall the name Bourbon County ever being mentioned as a school Belfry hates..Breathitt Co-yes, Pike Central-yes, Danville-yes(80's), Louisville Central-YES!!!, Pikeville (until the past several years)-yes, Bourbon County-Nope!

Pike Central did not exist in 1989.

Belfry0304 Wrote:Prestonsburg, Sheldon Clark, Johnson Central were definitely mentioned as hated in my lifetime.

I don't mind being hated. It means you have beaten the team who is hating on you.

Pirate Pal Wrote:You're a class act Granny Smile And one of the main reasons that this Pirate fan rooted for Harlan Co. this year (after the Belfry game, of course!):Thumbs:

Granny alone has made many Harlan County fans. She is the best.

Pirate Pal Wrote:Those too Belfry0304, but as much as Belfry loved beating Prestonsburg, we respected them and cheered for them against others in the playoffs and it was mutual. SC & JC on the other hand....

As we do the Pirates when we are not playing them. I personally went to round 2 & 3 at Belfry last year and cheered them on. Some nice folks in the parking lot even fed my friend and I, even though we was wearing our Blackcat attire.

I hated Belfry one week every year we played them, but respected them 24/7/365. TongueirateSho
Messages In This Thread
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by #1 Blackcat Fan - 11-27-2013, 10:01 AM