Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
IronMan86 Wrote:Bourbon kiddies are stepping on quite a few toes with mountainfolk comments......that covers a whole lot more area than just Belfry. With that being said....I look forward to seeing the pitiful looks on their faces when Belfry crushes their hopes and dreams Friday night. Enjoy it while it lasts Colonels, your gravy train is about to be derailed.

Got THAT right, jack!!!

Crossbones Wrote:I think some of those are funny as crap!!:biglmao: the sad thing is, I liked the john deere trike.:biggrin:

Me, too!!! Confusednicker:

alfus21 Wrote:No offense, but I'm not sure how you can say the majority of the fanbase doesn't have class when all of those pics but one was taken from one girl's twitter account. It doesn't matter if the Belfry player is injured or not, he still represents the team.

There have only been a couple of football players talking about the game and it wasn't "trash" talk but rather just talking about how they couldn't wait to play this game. Of course they're excited about it. Belfry should take it as a compliment that they've hyped this game up so much.

By the way, 2 of the people posing as Bourbon County fans on this thread have been suspended because they had Pike County IP addresses.

I agree that the stuff above is ridiculous, but don't try to say it's the majority of the fanbase when you have no way of knowing that.

That bolded statement is interesting, and not surprising. I don't want to offend anyone, but his stuff is just trash talking and we all do it!! As a matter of fact, I'm gonna save that first picture to use next year!!!

:lmao::lmao:
Messages In This Thread
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by Granny Bear - 11-26-2013, 12:30 PM