Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
I am loving the fact that we are the underdogs in this game and that Bourbon fans\players are doing all the trash talking. Yes, Belfry fans are talking too but the playes are slient and sitting and reading all of this. Yes, one player made a comment, but that player is also out for the year with an injury and is not playing. I am sure Coach Haywood has kept the boys focused on the task at hand and there is no doubt in my mind that Belfry will show up ready to play on Friday.
All year, Bourbon has had Belfry on their mind, we are their superbowl. The pressure is on them to beat Belfry this year because its what they have been focused on.
Make fun of us all you you want by calling us hicks and hillbillies, talk all you want but talk has never won a game. It just shows how little class that the majority of the Bourbon fanbase seems to have. I know theres bad apples in every fanbase, but this seems to be a whole bushel that is giving a black eye to the Bourbon program. The colonels want to be respected as a State power, but respect is not given, its earned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by BelfryPride - 11-26-2013, 12:08 PM