Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
This game is going to come down to who can hang on to the pigskin. During the regular season, Belfry had a tendency of putting the ball on the ground early in games. This allowed teams such as Pike Central and Lawrence County to hang around in games, they had no business hanging around in. Also, If I am not mistaken, Belfy had some costly turnovers in the Johnson Central game as well, taking them out of contention for a win. This postseason, Belfry has held on to the ball and they are playing their best football of the season. If Belfry can continue to limit their turnovers, I like the Pirates by 2tds. If the Pirates turn the ball over early, and allow Bourbon to build a lead, I feel like Bourbon has too good of an offense for Belfry to be able to play catch up. The bottom line is, if Belfry hangs on to the ball, they win, if the Pirates don't hang on to the ball, Bourbon will be representing the east in Bowling Green. Good Luck to both teams!!!!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13 - by Cat Daddy - 11-25-2013, 09:32 AM