Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young players to step up for the Panthers next season?
dirty30 Wrote:the Honakers work their butts off in games to get everything out of every play
Of course they play on their talent...when you have the talent they have why wouldnt u play on it...and i remember how phscyed they were on game days
they remained quiet most of the day to prepare themselves for the game...but went they got on the field tehy went wild...i guarantee you could hear Ted Honkaker screaming his lungs out after a big play alll the way down at One Stop lol...
And...youknowwhoibe...your last post made some very bold statements...you speek nothing but the truth and you were right about the boasting...too much of that goes on on here...we are all guilty of it tho!

no one is boasting anybody...Tim and Ted as i already said are great players but they arent worth a crap in the sense they don't concentrate, or they don't push them selves to the extreme, or go full out every time. They seriously don't play with any heart at all...Justin Walker isn't all that good of a player talent wise but he plays with all his heart and that makes him a good player, hell even a great player. If Tim and Ted Played with All their heart, then they would be great; not that they already aren't. Tim plays with more heart than ted but hes to concearned with the girls and ted plays on all talent and honestly don't work as hard as he should, When they get heart and a Better work ethic then they will just about gaurntee get a spot right beside their dad in the Hall of Fame.

Posted Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:30 pm:

youknowwhoibe Wrote:
Country Boy Wrote:Sorry PB42 but the honakers aren't worth crarp. They don't put out any effort on the field or off. They are more concearned about how many girls they can hook up with and screw in a one week time period than gettin out on the field and gettin the job done. There dad was a Hall of Famer cause he had an endless work effort and lived in the weight room, Tim and Ted i've never seen them in the weight room not once doing what they're susposto. They're always up there screwin around or somethin like that. They don't deserve the playin time they do get cause the only thing they do is show up and half it around the field. Tim and Ted are really good, but not as good as everyone puts them up to be. If they worked like their dad then they would be the best Athlete to ever step out of Pikeville High School...but they don't have the drive their dad did nor will they ever will, there really good but not as good as they could be!

Posted Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:02 pm:

PantherBlitz42 Wrote:LMAO
Possibly... I think the only up coming sophmores that will start will be Tim and Ted, as for the others, just replacments, some people have been given more credit than what they have done and worked for though, none the less they are all great players

Go ahead and Laugh ur a$$ off but McCoy is a hard a$$ worker on and off the field. he lives in the weight room and he loves the game of football; i know he'd do anything to be able to play football out there on that field and he shows it by how hard he busts his a$$ in practice and in the games and hell in the weight room too. if you ask me i think that mccoy is just as good if not better than the honakers because of how hard he works and has the drive to do anything and get it done right.

Thats a little harsh I must say. The Honakers due seem to lack concentration at times but they are very talented players. They are worth alot to this team and once weston is gone, its one of their's job.

McCoy is a good player also but he needs to avoid "confrontation". Can we please stop giving ourselves props though. I mean come on....

A little harsh...man it's just the truth. Just like McCoy...if he could learn some daggone plays and concentrate more in practice and not just during the games he'd be a really good player. He's an ok player now...but manily just on the fact he's got heart and a severe love for the game...i along with a few buddies know this cuz it's all he talks about. He lacks the talent and the size but he's been in the weight room every day that i have and he's gettin some size and if he keeps on goin like he is he might get the size he needs. But in all honesty...Tim, Ted, and McCoy could all benifit from each other. To me McCoy needs some of, actually alot, of the talent the honakers have and the honakers could use some of the heart that mccoy has; and god knows all three of them could use alot more concentration.
Messages In This Thread
Young players to step up for the Panthers next season? - by Country Boy - 02-17-2005, 05:17 PM