Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Bash mobs' sweep through Southern California
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When do these thugs realize that it doesnt effect the people on the opposite sides of there views?
They show there intellectual promise by destroying there own neighborhoods, towns, and cities, while the rest of the country laughs at them.

You are correct, RunItUpTheGut. However, if you watch any of the cable news channels other than Fox you will be led to believe that conservatives and whites are the aggressors and that they are making all the inflammatory and racist remarks. They keep telling us that Obama and the blacks merely want a dialogue about race relations but that Fox, conservatives, and whites are only interested in division.

I would say that dialogue is a waste of time. I would say that dialogue is only needed when those equality something prove to others by their actions that they are deserving of equality. Simple words are meaningless and a complete waste. And, above all, I'd like to see a definition of what they me3an by "equality". It does not include the crutches of special treatment, quotas, and affirmative action.