Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The American public the most gullible of all time?
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah, and I've known a lot of fitters that bought a book out of state somewhere because it was too hard for them to get inducted into their own local. Unlike people like me who worked their way up through the ranks locally and one day got tapped on the shoulder by the man responsible for field operations of a large construction firm. Further, in my experience, construction companies never, and I mean never, call the hall for a superintendent. Supers are home grown borned-again hard, according to the business practices of the company for whose money they are charged to manage, down to the last dime. Your posts reveal your best, is to parrot rank and file union bravado. IMO, a lame and selfish point of view at best.
As you well know, Ashland and Huntington have "local" fitters from both states in each local. Huntington takes KY people, and vice versa for Ashland.

You must have limited experience then. I know several times that companies have called pipefitter halls to hire a super.
Messages In This Thread
The American public the most gullible of all time? - by TheRealVille - 03-26-2013, 03:07 PM