Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The American public the most gullible of all time?
TheRealVille Wrote:I take it you didn't see where I answered his questions.

I always forget that you are the know all end all on all things. I'm surprised that only made a carpenter as your profession when you had so much more potential, with all your knowledge. Let me be honest, the good thing is that old dried up coots like you, with your "40's & 50's style" ways will be dying off, and getting out of the way of progress soon enough. America is moving forward, and it appears that it isn't going to let people like you stand in it's way.

LOL, yeah well, at least I was smart enough to understand Run's question. He pointed out that the case you posted dealt primarily with the question of race, not marriage. I can also grasp the basic principle role of the supreme court, "in this respect its role parallels that of the state courts of final resort in making the decisive interpretation of state law." In other words the SCOTUS parallels state courts to interpret state law. Never has the Supreme Court made a ruling that marriage is a right. The states do that.

FWIW, they made a superintendent out of me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
The American public the most gullible of all time? - by TheRealThing - 03-25-2013, 11:10 PM