Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The American public the most gullible of all time?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Repeating a lie never makes it true, RV, but you seem to think otherwise. Apparently, your math teachers just patted you on the head and told you, "Great job!" regardless of whether your answer was right or wrong. Well, in the real world, a 3 to 1 margin would be 54% to 18%.

Furthermore, it is not statistically valid to mix the results from surveys of two separate samples the way that you attempted to do. It is a good thing accuracy is not your objective, because you never seem to achieve it.

Please let us know when you up your game, because I don't think TRT and I will recognize your A game when we see it.
In the real world I said basically 3-1. In the real world, of the 35 % independent voters, 14% were liberal, 34% conservative, and the remaining percent were somewhere in between. Are we parsing numbers now? In the real world, by the percentages we've talked about, there was as many or more conservatives than liberals in the first poll.
Messages In This Thread
The American public the most gullible of all time? - by TheRealVille - 03-24-2013, 06:27 PM