Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach."
wildcats20 Wrote:I never mentioned Coack K in my post...so I dont know what you are talking about..and by the way this isnt a Coack K bashing we are supposed to be talking about Coach Cal...and how he cant coach.

Coach K was brought up by some other guys on this thread. The point is Coach K has had a bunch of high seeds lose in the NCCA tournament. He has had teams lose by 30, blow 20 point leads, Cal has had a couple of #1 seeds lose in the NCCA tournament and even if they did lose those games because of poor coaching, one bad game doesn't make a coach a bad coach, if so then there is no way in H*** that Coach K is a good coach. IMO some of these guys on here don't even watch college basketball and have no idea what they are talking about. They make stupid statements that are not based on reason. Anyone who thinks that a coach who wins a NCAA title by getting his team to share the ball and be one of the best defensive teams in college basketball history, still can't coach is just ignorant. BTW Starduck was talking about Obama on this thread and you didn't call him out for it. I do think starduck is smarter than Obama but that's not saying a lot.:flame:
Messages In This Thread
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach." - by honestjchsfan - 12-18-2012, 12:33 AM