Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach."
honestjchsfan Wrote:This example has already been discussed , I watched that whole game the other day and UK had more open looks from 3 then you can shake a stick at! PLEASE explain to me how COACH K can be a Great X's and O's Coach then? He got B*** slapped in the title game by 30 one year, blew a 20 point lead to UK another year. I listed before that he has been a #1 seed 12 times a #2 seed 8 times and a #3 seem 5 times since 1984, one of his titles was the result of one of the biggest MIRACLE plays in the histroy of basketball! What about all his other #1 seeds that never won a title???? I see how you BGR Jokers think, Cal's (2) #1 Seed teams get beat because of bad 3 point shooting or bad free throw shooting and its a result of his poor X's and O's coaching. Coach K's 10, COUNT THEM 10 #1 seeds lose because of whatever reason and he is still a MASTER X's and O's COACH???? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! :HitWall: Do you guys think everything you hear on ESPN comes out of the BIBLE??? It takes a MIRACLE play for K to beat a bunch of Eddie Sutton left overs and you guys buy right into him being some MASTER???? One of K's titles was a result of a miracle play and the his win over UNLV in title game was ROBBERY the NCAA may well held a gun on Jerry Tarkanain. That was the worst offciated title game I ever saw. Explain to me why Coach K's 10 #1 seed team didn't win??Up until Cal took over at UK , Duke had the most player in the NBA so I don;t want to hear talent. You guys are just Cal haters trying to rock the boat.

I never mentioned Coack K in my post...so I dont know what you are talking about..and by the way this isnt a Coack K bashing we are supposed to be talking about Coach Cal...and how he cant coach.
Messages In This Thread
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach." - by wildcats20 - 12-17-2012, 11:54 AM