Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach."
Stardust Wrote:^ Bullshit vundy - you now tell me HOW he has all of a sudden become a GREAT coach? He won the title with the best talent in the country. How many titles has he LOST with the best talent in the country? Tell me how he lost with UMass? Tell me how he lost with Memphis? Tell me how he lost with UK's first team? In all cases, he had had the best talent in all three finals, he lost to inferior teams, all squandered away because of coaching in each of those games! Those games games were all cluster F*** coaching jobs, and everyone who has defended his ability as an X's and O's guy knows it. I honestly did not even know about this thread. I do think this thread is laughable! He won last season because his players were far superior to any other teams. He had the #1 and #2 player in the NBA draft. Even you could have couldn't have screwed that team up!

Do you deny that, because if you do, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground! No vundy, as usual, you are about as wrong you can get!!!! Tell me, what has he done in a Big game that required his ability as an X's and O's coach that he has acutally won? I have always said he is the best recruiter in the nation, hands down! But put a team in the Final Four with a team of no-names! Could Coach Cal do that?????????????? You and I both know that answer! Do you think Butler's coach could have coached UK's team to a title last season????? Do you honestly think Cal could have coached Butler to two final fours - Laughable!

Man, you are full of it, as usual. Just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean you have to not give him the credit he's deserved. You easily highlight games he's lost, but ignore all the big games he's won. Again, as usual.

What about the MSU game last year? Both Vandy games? The Indiana Sweet 16 game? Both Loserville games? Hell, even the National Championship. That's not Ben going back to the 10-11 and 09-10 seasons!
Messages In This Thread
Defend these arguments now! "Cal can't coach." - by vundy33 - 10-31-2012, 08:21 PM