Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players and Teams around
You all read it for yourselves, this is exactly what is wrong with most teams in Kentucky, they dont understand how to get better. They just basically said, It doesnt matter that you win high school state championships, because middle school is more important. Brilliant, Brilliant, thats what we are doing wrong. I must let coach Joe know what is important, thank you Einstein. Without you we could never figure out how to play ball in Western Kentucky. I thought the general idea was to play elementary and middle school football to get better for High School. Is that how your kids get their scholarships. Or is it just a thing that you dont go to school after middle school still in the eastern part of the state. We do not have to talk up our teams guys, I can tell you for one that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that our boys are ready for sure. All I can tell you is if we get to see your sons along the way have them wear some extra padding cause it is coming.:ChairHit:
Messages In This Thread
Best Middle School Players and Teams around - by mysonis55 - 10-12-2012, 06:39 PM