Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players and Teams around
One
TayDay80 Wrote:To give a point of view from Western Kentucky. There are a few Teams that are really good. There is Paducah Middle School, and Lone Oak Middle School who can flat out play. All so there are some kids on those teams that should be considered for Team Kentucky. From Lone Oak there is Torrence Rouse at LB, who made the West All-Star team last year. From Paducah Middle School there Trevance Davenport at RB, and Chance Orr at DE or OG. Chance Orr can play on either side of the play in multiple positions, he also made the West All-Star team last year. If i'm correct i think his last name use to be Sulver.

How do you leave off Mayfield in the West considering they smoked Paducah Middle School. 7th grade 44 to 14. And the 8th grade beat Paducah 48 to 12. Really in 8th grade it was Lone Oak and Mayfield nobody else even played close to those two. in 7th grade it was Mayfield and nobody else. Never even had a serious challenge. As for players in the West Trayjean Bright son of former all stater Michael Bright was the best rb in the 8th
The Qb and the big wideout from Lone Oak was head and shoulders above anybody else. lone Oaks oline and dline were the best. in 7th grade there was not a better back then shawntres Tyler he shattered all of MMS rushing records. I would also that Mayfield 7grade qb Nate Fox. I think that Mayfield had the best lines as well. Also Mayfield beat that Awsome LoneOak 7th grade 42 to 0 in the wky championship.
Messages In This Thread
Best Middle School Players and Teams around - by rednblackattack - 10-02-2012, 10:27 AM