Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Needs This Coach Again Next Year!
Well Shelby Valley has been through its ups and downs as a football team! There ups was beating teams that ppl thought they could ever beat and going to the playoffs in the 2003 for the first time. Well the thunder has struk at the valley once again for the Wildcats! ANOTHER COACH! come on ppl this is rediculess that this team will not keep this coach after the 3 time. This is guy is awsome for the team of what I've heard in the local places around town. The kids seem to really like him and that is what these kids need! The coach that they like and that will always be there for them. This guy is called ANTHONY HAMPTON! He has worked them hard for the past years and loved the game of football. He has been there for the team in the ruff and good times for these kids on the team! He cares about them and watchs them like they are his own kids. He never has been late for a practice and has been there everytime. This man puts his time and effort in for this team. He watchs film for them and breaks every play down and writes it down. This is my senior year and I want it to be great so if you would like to give this guy support show up at the next SITE BASE OR PTA MEETING AT THE SCHOOL! PLS HELP US KEEP HIM IN AND I SAY THAT MOST OF THE TEAM WILL LIKE IT IF YOU WILL!:thanks:
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley Needs This Coach Again Next Year! - by HeartOFaChampion - 12-21-2005, 02:21 PM