Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(18) Kentucky
86.67%
Vanderbilt
13.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(18) Kentucky @ Vanderbilt 2/12 (Men's Basketball)
HawksRule Wrote:Nice to see Stardust picking them to win on the road. If someone could teach these freshmen to have tunnel vision then we would have the best team in the nation. They get rattled by road crowds easily, but they probably have never seen a gym like this which will make it difficult. Now for my pick I will take the Cats in this one it's time to step up and play. I think these guys are realizing that after dropping 2 in a row.

I didn't say they would win, I said they can win as long as certain things don't happen. :biggrin:

Seriously though, Vandy is a tough place and the Cats (as well as any other team that goes to Nashville) to come out with a win. In think the Cats are a much better team, but a team that can afford no foul trouble. If the Cats get either Harrelson or Jones in trouble, I see Vandy pounding the ball inside. If they are successful, then that opens their three-point shooters. It's hostile, but isn't any game that the Cats play on the road hostile? The Cats are no longer Freshman, thus the young players thing plays no part in this point in the season. Thus, this game will have the same feel as any other game. But it's a game that will allow no mistakes if they are to get a road win in the SEC. And I still have not picked them to win or lose:biggrin:
Messages In This Thread
(18) Kentucky @ Vanderbilt 2/12 (Men's Basketball) - by Stardust - 02-09-2011, 09:08 PM