Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love UK Basketball....Do I have to love Cal?
It's pretty simple, I still can't get an answer..
If we fire Cal right now, who are we going to get that will get us the wins, and possibly a shot at a NCAA title? Whose going to leave their school to jump on the UK school bus and bring us the gold? I wanna know...

Cause realistically speaking, when Billy G first coached us, everyone was like yayyyy Billy G woohoo! Billy G was a terrible coach, an alcy, and couldn't get the job done obviously. To coach UK you have to get the job done. Whether or not Cal is in your heart, he is doing a pretty decent job as the 2nd season coach this year IMO. We may not have had the talent we thought we would have this year, but it is much better than joining the NIT tourney or being unranked IMO.

Last year everyone wanted a the championship, and UK fans all-around thought it was coming home to UK. Matched with this years team, what was last years team missing? Three pointers is about it.. This year we are missing the size we had last year, which will be coming in next year. Give Cal some time.. It is only his 2nd season, by the time he leaves UK we WILL have another National Championship mark it down.
Messages In This Thread
I love UK Basketball....Do I have to love Cal? - by Ballers - 02-07-2011, 01:56 PM