Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 56 Lex Cath 28 (State Championship)
redhound93 Wrote:I would just like to say the Lex. Cath. gave us a run for our money...by far the the BEST team we faced all season....and to newjacket...we would completely embarasse you in a rematch...I guess the first loss wasnt good enough for you to see who the better team was, IMO I would have love to seen us in D1.

Hey, you and Knighted can laugh all you want, but you know as well as I do that we scored on you virtually every time we had the ball. Check the tape if your memory is fading. There were only four times we had the ball and didn't score. 1. The afore mentioned penalty that negated a touchdown. We had the ball at our 20 and our QB was on your 20 getting ready to score when the phantom flag flys back at the line of scrimmage 60 yards from the ball. Should have been offsetting if anything but instead we were backed up to the 5 yard line and the ensuing blocked punt gave you the ball 1st and goal. 2 and 3 were fumbles. It was a wet field if you remember. 4 was at the end of the game when we were throwing hail marys. We still scored 28 points, the same as Catholic. You on the other hand only scored 40 on us vs 56 on Catholic and considering we pretty much gave you two touchdowns, the game was much closer than the score would indicate.
Messages In This Thread
Corbin 56 Lex Cath 28 (State Championship) - by Newjacket - 10-31-2010, 11:41 PM