Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 8th Grade Football Players in the State
TOOMEY#4 Wrote:Never once did I say you all wasn't going to be in the state playoffs or that you all werent any good. Actually watched you all play in the 7th grade stae championship and yes you were very good, just tired of all the talk and our boys getting no respect. Hope we do meet up in the state playoffs think it would be a very good game actually. I think you was the one that posted to me about it taking 11 young men to play and win then you contridict yourself and only name 7 players. Like I said yes your young men are very talented but this is a post to let everyone know about all the talented 8th grade players in the state not just Corbins. And another thing yes we are the 8th grade state runner ups and until we get dethroned from that we will still be state runner ups. We didn't compete in the 7th grade because a majority of our players that were 7th graders played on the 8th grade team. So get it right you were the 7th grade state champs.

You have to have a throne before you can be dethroned. If you read through this thread it seems pretty well balanced with support of various teams. Sometimes the luck of the draw helps out with the playoff bracket. Corbin's 8th grade lost to BG in the State Semi-finals last year. It was a 12-6 game at half and BG pulled away in 2nd half. No team in the state was on the same level as BG last year. How about in the 2 years of the KYMSFA Corbin has a 2009 State-Semifinalist, 2008 State Runner-up, and 2009 State Championship.
Messages In This Thread
Top 8th Grade Football Players in the State - by goBIGblue82 - 08-22-2010, 11:24 PM