Person Above you Game
guilty groundhog provider
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^^
:lmao::lmao:

baseball enthusiast!!
^Has a sig of an animal I'd love to have lined up in my sites of my 12 gauge because of his lies.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ has an epic sig
[Image:

]
^His sig is on a shirt I have.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Noel fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^An old pic for a sig
#BBFL
^Ready for some NATS baseball.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Ready for Reds baseball.
^^
mad at me
Sad
^Worried that J-Rod might be mad at her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
night shifter!!!
Has a lying groundhog for a signature
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Steelers fan
[Image:

]
A Redlegger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
^Either lives at shortstop or the coaches box.
#BBFL
^Likes the diamon as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Has liked over 200 posts.
^Has only liked 68 post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
Nearing 11K posts!
49 post away from 4,000
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^
closing in on 5K
^RG3 fan
#BBFL
Lynn Swan fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Eager for Opening Day.
Wishes the Raiders would return to their glory days
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Joined in 2008
[Image:

]
^Must be tall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Hopes Brandon Knight keeps continuing to improve in the NBA.
^Should know I rarely watch the NBA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 279(current)
  • Next