• 251(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Thinks Harlan Co. is going all the way.
^^
Should come to the game Friday!!!!!
^ Did not tell me that the new stadium was going to be open for the Bell Co game! :Sad04:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^ needs a tissue
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^Ali fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Legendary
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^v.i.p.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ all BGR
^^
posted one of the funniest videoes I've ever seen!!
^Get's early starts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
also early starts!!
^ liked that video
Lives on the hill.
^ yes
^Knows the Celtics lost tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
posts pics of sluts!!!
Doesn't like sluts.
^Likes my pics...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Likes Elvira!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ likes Elvira
^ Is terribly mistaken
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^
doesn't like elvira
Thinks I have the best avatar.
^Might think Goldie Hawn is still hot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^NEVER MIND !!!!!!!! LOL !!!!

[Image: http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets...hawn-g.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ lol
^Thought that was funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ knows that was funny
^Now a Giants fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Might be talking about my Jets
  •  Previous
  • 251(current)
  • Next