•  Previous
  • 239(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Robert Griffin III is the new QB for the Washington Redskins. They call him RGIII for short.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
Thank you!!
(quick on the draw this morning)
^post #7142
^^
notices number of posts in the thread
(wow over 7K!!!)
Close to 1500 posts.
^Ready for the Reds to clinch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Believes the Reds will clinch the NL Central.
^^
loves his Reds!!
Has no favorite baseball team?
^ J-Rod
^Wide something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Happy with the Tigers win over AC
^Knows Joker has to go!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ is on the money!!
^Enjoyed a winning day in Cincy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Joker fan!!
^added more favorite teams
^^
noticed my feeble attempts!!
Smile
^ has feeble attempts
My budddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ my dude
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
I have him as a friend on Facebook. Wink
^ has me on facebook
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^ is back!!
^ is a true legend. The best ever!
^ talks to himself
^ knows me too well Big Grin
^Missed his buddy
^ Said I knew nothing about football :thatsfunn
^ knows nothing about football
  •  Previous
  • 239(current)
  • Next