another UK fan!!
1 like away from 300.
^^
needs to "like" one of my posts!!
:Thumbs:
I liked her previous post.
^Finally likes something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Probably watched Paintsvilleplay Paris last night
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Is right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Ready for some college football
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Went to the PCB yesterday?
^Wrong
#BBFL
^said j-rod was wrong
^Doesn't know what he truly likes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
knows exactly what HE likes!!
^likes UK
^^
likes the Redskins (?)
^Harlan Co supporter
#BBFL
Sad to hear about DeCastro's injury.
^Feeling sad for someone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
only liked 89 posts in over 6 years!
Approaching 2 years on the site.
^surpassed years...
^^
"tweets"
^Likes a lot of post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
"liked" more than "likes"
^Ready for Friday night
#BBFL
Heading to a game Friday?
^Not sure what Spud6 is doing Friday night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
confused
(see Filthy's post in the football thread? it's the same horse's ass that suspended her for 3 days last year! LOL)
Has a scary location listed.
  •  Previous
  • 236(current)
  • Next