• 199(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Can't wait for Saturday.
^really means Saturday April 21st UFC145......lol
Forgot about the Fuel TV show. Wink
^ is hoping for a couple of nice UK wins over the next few days!
^Has missed me
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ is right! I've missed my good pal!
Looking forward to the game.
^Must be asleep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Probably still giddy about the win.
^Must have woke up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Cares about me.

LOL!
^^^^

Anxious for the beginning of the "Best in the World" match between Punk and Y2J.
^ is the second best troll on the planet!
^One of the best trolls on the planet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Joe Morgan fan.
^Knows I'm a Reds Fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^admitted to being a Reds fan
White Sox fan.
^ is pumped for the game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J - Rod...

Can you give me a

C
A
T
S

CATS
CATS
CATS
^Is pumped to be a UK man
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Celebrating about right now!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Probably doing the same.
^Know's I wish. I had to work....Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Doesn't like to work.
^Is a fan of the national champs!
#BBFL
^ is pumped about #8!!!!!!!!!!!!
^Now has two stars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Always posts in front of me.
^Always post in front of me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^big time poster
  •  Previous
  • 199(current)
  • Next