•  Previous
  • 188(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^^ Is probably an old woman who carries a concealed weapon.

LOL
#1 Prestonsburg Blackcat Fan.
^ VIP Member
^Almost a VIP Member
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Thinks General needs a good boost lately...it's been kinda dull.
^99% of the time is the person above me...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^ Sounds a little OffTheHook.
^Is also OffTheHook to be a Pistons fan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Hasn't enjoyed Detroit's play so far.
^Hopes the Raiders find a better HC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:^^ Is probably an old woman who carries a concealed weapon.

LOL

^^
Hit the nail squarely on the head!!!
Harlan County Supporter
^ Oakland Raiders Supporter
^Bengals supporter.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Steelers Supporter.
^CM Punk fan
#BBFL
^ Don't have a "Go Bulls" on his sig.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Follows the 14th Region closely.
^Happy with Chris Paul thus far.
#BBFL
^ Must be happy with the bulls winning without Derrick Rose - even if it is against the Wizards.
Hasn't been on in a couple days.
^ Should know that I won't be in full force for a while. Sad Busy season taking its toll!
^Is posting from a computer
#BBFL
^ Just had to reveal that to the world. Big Grin
Might be watching Packers/Giants game?
^Is incorrect
#BBFL
Hasn't been on much lately...
^Doesnt enjoy my Anit-Notre Dame Campaign.
But I like him anyway, cause he talks MMA with me.
^Has noticed my missing
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 188(current)
  • Next