•  Previous
  • 185(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Should tell me what does go toward the green dots..
^Theres a little REP button beside little icons where you click to quote. It will say REP. Just click that and push I approve.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Ahh so that's what you meant when you talked about adding to my rep the other day haha! I thought you meant likes.

You totally just got approved by Wideright. Big Grin
^Learned something
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Will get some added reputation from me with almost every post now since I missed out on that earlier Big Grin
^Same to you my friend
#BBFL
^ Thanks man, I will now become famous soon enough. Big Grin
Happy to see Cincinnati in the playoffs.
^ I was sort of rooting for your Raiders too. We sure could use that draft pick. Big Grin and of course it's good to see Carson Palmer do well.
^ Does not feel the same as Dusty regarding Palmer
^ We probably do, I just wanted the raiders to make the playoffs and do well so we could get that draft pick. Big Grin
^Cool guy
#BBFL
^ The man!
Shares alot of favorite teams with me.
^ the same! And hopefully the Clippers have a good year.
^ Shares many of the same teams as I
^ Without the Miami Heat, we have almost all the same teams.
^Has the same NCAA Team as alot of people on this site. lol
#BBFL
^ Has that same NCAA team Big Grin
^Has been added to his rep by Spud.

Smile
#BBFL
Has me craving potatoes.
^ For some reason I can't add to spud's rep right now so I'll to yours! Big Grin

And I'm eating homemade potato chips. Big Grin
Might watch Raw tonight?
^ Probably will be watching Raw tonight!

I have a good feeling about this one.
^You have to rep someone else. And then go back to the same person you've already rep'd.
#BBFL
^ Still not letting me up your rep lol. I went to the alcohol thread and upped Runituptheguts and Strikeout Kings rep haha.
^I'm not sure then, you can only up my Rep once a day. And only up to 5 people a day. Have you already rep'd me today?
#BBFL
^ That explains it then! And you have another bar! Big Grin
^Thanks you!
#BBFL
^ you're welcome pal!
  •  Previous
  • 185(current)
  • Next