•  Previous
  • 181(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Has facebook
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ has an awesome profile pic...ha. And probably has facebook. Big Grin
^Likes my pic
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ is a VIP member
^Will be soon
#BBFL
^ knows I'm on the right path. Big Grin
Has 1 gold star.
^Has 3 gold stars.
#BBFL
Has a creepy new avatar.
^Recently reached VIP Status.
#BBFL
Is very proud of me.
^Should check his PM I sent him.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:^Should check his PM I sent him.

I didn't get one?
Well, that's odd. Let me check.
#BBFL
Having problems with the PM's.
^If he doesn't get it this time, he needs to let me know. Because it's not working.
#BBFL
Still didn't get anything...
^Should know it's not working.
#BBFL
Was it important?
^Just something to let yo know about becoming a VIP Member.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/cmps_inde...=vipmember
#BBFL
I was aware.

LOL!

I'll work on finally getting a sig.
^Already knew what I told him.
#BBFL
Ready to see the Bulls play.
^ should know that I am now a retired troll.
^Retired
#BBFL
^Has a great avatar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Also has a great avatar.
#BBFL
^^^^

Learning early the meaning of "taking your vitamins and saying your prayers."
^ My brother from another mother...
Had a good Christmas.
  •  Previous
  • 181(current)
  • Next