•  Previous
  • 92(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Makes me Laugh Out Loud.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Likes to LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Disappeared for a little while.
^Wasn't looking in the right places.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ hasn't heard from me in awhile.
^Has a nice avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Has a cool signature
^ College
It's a simple and very fun game. And seems to get a lot of attention.

All you do is post something about the poster above you.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^is surprisingly not named after a wrestler.
Fellow Wrestling Fan Wink
^Almost as big of wrestling fan as Stardust.
#BBFL
^ Started a new "Person Above You Game"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
^Notices things.
#BBFL
Stole my thread Sad
^Is sad I stole his thread. Lol

:biggrin:
#BBFL
^ That i am, Glad u started it back.
^All his rowdy friends are coming over tonight (anyone that knows country music, and notices his signature, will get that comment)
^Has never changed his avatar.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Has never changed his avatar.

^Would you ask Ray Allen to change his jumpshot? Perfection needs no change Big Grin
^Is a funny guy.
#BBFL
^Thinks LWC is funny
^Has an Eagle and NOT a hawk in his avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ should know I'm proud to be an American
^has a long drive down from on top of the hill
^ wants to be followed
^ Patriotic
^ thinks I have great ideas
Ready for some football.
^wishing that Extreme Rules had a different result for his favorite.
  •  Previous
  • 92(current)
  • Next