•  Previous
  • 81(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ yet another perfect video
^Is amazed at the videos J-Rod is posting.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^might like my new avatar
Has a hurt toe
^ it's miserable I want to cut it off
What the heck is wrong with it?
^ in grown toe nail. I've had it for a few months I went to the doctor over it and I never scheduled my appointment to get it fixed because I thought I could be tough guy. I hit it on something the other night and it's hurt since
^ Is in pain.....:getwell:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ thanks hook
^Has a bad toe.

Sad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Knows way too much about HawksRule covered body parts! Wink
^Just made me spit my Pepsi all over the computer screen.
#BBFL
^ doesn't know about my covered body parts to clarify things lol
^Has a Avatar with Harrellson smacking a guy square in the mouth with the ball.
#BBFL
^ enjoys my avatar
Is a Taylor Swift fan...

Get out of my Kool-Aid son Wink
^ has seen my Facebook
^Got a Facebook.
#BBFL
^ You are correct
Not concerned with UK.
^ what would make you think that?
I thought some fans may have been concerned that we looked a little sloppy, I thought we played pretty good TBH.
^ I have no input on it I didn't get to watch the game thanks to work last night
Works where I use to work Wink
^Is a Raiders fan. lol
#BBFL
^ finds Raider fans funny
^Is a fan of the team I hate most!! Jets
#BBFL
^ should know I'm a lone wolf because I'm the only Jet fan on here
^Is watching his back. lol
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 81(current)
  • Next