•  Previous
  • 76(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^Knows I just got my 5th STAR!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Congratulations you spent your 5,000 post well.
is my cousin
^ I don't even know you? lol
Just shuned someone lol.
Is one of my "Four Horseman"
^ Coach Cal's biggest fan
Has a job.
^ 6 post ahead of me
Probably going to get the gold star before me.
^ that's what I'm aiming for
Good lookin hawk!
^ I agree
^Is anxious to see he's team play.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ should know I'm a working man and that's where I will be during the game
^Is gonna miss the game.

Sad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ but I am off if they get past Valley no I didn't make it that way it just happened.
^Is a true Hawk man.
#BBFL
^ is correct and a smart man
^Will be listening to the game tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ I will be able to watch that one
^Is happy about getting to see the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ will be happy to know that I'm getting closer to my first star
Likes to party.
^Knows that HawksRule likes to party.
#BBFL
^ Has a thang for young boys...LMAO..Sorry Couldn't resist!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Just made a very COLD most my friend! lol
#BBFL
^ Has a good sense of humor...LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Also has a very good sense of humor.
LOL...Changed his avatar! Wasn't my fault was it? LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 76(current)
  • Next