•  Previous
  • 42(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^...Works too much!
^Is online!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^...Was checking out the Top 5 coaches a minute ago!
^Is a stalker!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^...is now viewing thread... Letcher Central 72 East Ridge 70 OT!...lol

(felt like messing with someone...and you got picked!...HAHAHA)....no hard feelings!
^

Seems to know what Mister Perfect does at all times.
^Is so right.
#BBFL
^...is upset with me?...pout!
^Is wrong.
#BBFL
^...Likes the outdoors and sports!....Have you went sledding yet?
^Is correct. And I'm wondering how you know that? LOL

And yes I have! :biggrin:
#BBFL
^...enjoyed the snow!
^Is correct again!
#BBFL
^LOL...Thinks I'm Psychic!...BTW...Did you get my PM?
^Sent me a PM.

And yes, and I don't think nothing. LOL, I was just saying that stuff. Haha
#BBFL
^...is a pretty cool dude!
^Gave me a compliment.
#BBFL
^ Is up way too late!...lol...(Like me ugh!)
^ Is a night owl.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^...Should recommend a Doctor for my insomnia!
^Is close to hitting the 500th post.
#BBFL
^ Can't believe coach Cal got kicked out of tonights game!
^Needs to get their husband using this wonderful site.
#BBFL
^Didn't know my husband does!....he's on it now!...lol
^Oh. I didn't know that. LOL
#BBFL
^now knows!
^
I knew
^ Is one smart guy!
^
is smarter than me
^ Doesn't want to be known just for his brains..hehehe
  •  Previous
  • 42(current)
  • Next