•  Previous
  • 39(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, oops

He he...I went back and added more!...lol....:lmao:
Filthy Animal Wrote::omg:....^...Must not be able to "Stay strong" himself!....ROFL!!!!!!!....Now don't get mad!....j/k

There are times i do take breaks Smile, You can only go so many times in a row!

The way i see it is, there is an energy transfer, Giving women enough energy to go forever.

I wish i could take pills, I have a fear and have to take all liquid medicine.
^...just gave too much info!...HAHAHA!!!!
^ Seems to have had an amazing day being snowed in. In accordance to the other thread.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^...Can just picture me nodding and smiling in aggreement!..:biggrin:
^ Is ready for these next couple weeks!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
^...Thinks I've got my Christmas shopping done!...lol
^ Had homemade veggy soup today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Has a scary avatar!
[SIZE="4"]
^ Should put his Ashley Judd avatar back up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Hasn't been on all day.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Misses BIG CUZ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is correct!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
...Is hopefuly feeling better since I last talked to him!
^ Likes to Christmas Carol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...Must keep a close eye on all my commings and goings!...lol...not sure how I feel about that...HEHEHE!!!!
^ Should know I don't like to say the same things over and over. Also needs to check my latest thread "Things tha make you go HMMM."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...Should know I already did!....Hehe!
^ And didn't post?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...Is Pouting a little!
^ Knows people tend to pout when exhausted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ IM guessing you 2 know each other very well?
^...leaves the lid up for a dog!...hmmm
^ Is late again...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ YOu Tell her!
^...YOU want to be telling me instead?
^ Negative, I Am A peace Keeper
^...lol..you are an instigator!...that's ok!
^ Caught Me Sad
^..Needs a hug and a new job!....Hugs for you Sweetie!
  •  Previous
  • 39(current)
  • Next