• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Getting smashes on New Years!
^ Meant to say smashed instead of "smashes"...lol

Nope Ballers....Paintsville Fan!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^....has a new pic that looks ready to eat you alive!
^ gets her...... Lol nvm, umm ^ Likes the new pic
^ Likes picking on FilthyAnimal as much as I do..lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Is a Tiger fan!
^ Thinks he's perfect...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is wrong.

I don't think I am, I know I am! lol
^ Likes the song "OH Lord It's Hard To Be Humble"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^ Is a Scary LION!
^...Is teaming up on me with OffThe Hook!
^Lives in Harlan.
^ Misses Barry Bonds
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^..likes to play games!
^ Also likes games...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Wishes Griffey was back.
^ Doesn't like the NBA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Live is the Land Between The Lakes.
OffTheHook Wrote:^ Doesn't like the NBA.

And no it's not that I don't like the NBA, it's that my favorite team is the Oklahoma City Thunder. And their not an option.
^ Doesn't have any options...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...looks forward to a trip to California!
^ Is snowed in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is a state champ.
^ Loves Kentucky
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Also loves Kentucky.
^ Is correct.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Is also a Redskins fan.
^ Loves the outdoors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^...loves to get the last word in!
^ Knows that's the truth
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
  •  Previous
  • 35(current)
  • Next