Poll: Who wins this one.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
58.93%
Lawrence County
41.07%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County @ Bell County 11/20
**** yeah it's always Friday in Louisa.
ladycats09 Wrote:What happened?? I have eaten a whole bag of popcorn waiting one someone to get on this.

Several of you think no one respects LC. I would find the contrary to be true. There is a great deal of respect for the storybook turn around you all have had. The program could very well be returning to the better days you have had in the past.

It isn't that we don't think you are a good football team. We just don't believe you can beat a Bell Co. team that has a shot at another state title.

And, NO, I don't believe we could beat the Colts. The Browns...maybe....:lmao:
inspiron Wrote:I read this and almost fell out of my chair! It shows that many people are in dulision in louisa and really are too young to remember or forgot what LC stands for. I don't really think you can make excuses for the way the kids acted in the video; IT IS NOT LAWRENCE COUNTY! Yes these boys deserve everything they get because of the struggles they have been through but them of all people should know carma comes back at you. I am speachless and can't believe Lawrence County is brought to acting in this way, never have I seen a LC team act this way (except after Breathitt in 97' and that was understandable because they really did knock off the giant; it's Knox Central). These kids have no idea about or respects their tradition; I dont' see UK fans rushing the floor after a big game: I wonder why a little thing called tradition and Lawrence County needs to remember when this would have been just another win not the Super Bowl. It really makes me think about my decision in the game Friday about the winner because these kids don't know how to deal with situations like these; because they have never been in one and Bell is defending state champs. Swagger and confidence is something that is needed but not histeria over a second round playoff game in Louisa; they have been to about 20 of those in the past. I hope that they can pull off this win and I will be there to support them but I think LC's balloon is just a little to high and it will be a tall mountain to climb.
Well said.
man i cant wait this game just hope at the end of the game if lawrence is losing that they wont be like rockcastle with late hits and stuuf that showed no class what so ever...STUPID...
They won't be, coach Salmons will keep these boys in line either way, but I can tell you if they win there will be a big celebration.
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:They won't be, coach Salmons will keep these boys in line either way, but I can tell you if they win there will be a big celebration.

I wouldn't practice the dance.....
why not? Bulldogs will be ready I can guarantee it!!!!!!!!
Bell wins
Dawgs win!!!!Make a statement
Lazer Sports Show Wrote:Dawgs win!!!!Make a statement

Wanna bet?
I don't need to bet, I'm confident in the team.This isn't the same Bulldogs you played last year.
logmountainboy64 Wrote:man i cant wait this game just hope at the end of the game if lawrence is losing that they wont be like rockcastle with late hits and stuuf that showed no class what so ever...STUPID...

when was they any late hits
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:when was they any late hits

Freshman RB Ryan Collett had a late helmet to helmet hit right on the Bell sideline from a Rock player that was called.
As far as celebrating...the team does this dance for the team...they were not trying to be classless and were not so as far as I can tell. Why is it that young men that have worked so hard and been told for so long that no matter what they do,it is not good enough by others, should they not be allowed to have fun and celebrate a win that they worked hard for. Why was the other team hanging out on the field for so long. This was the last home game for this team and the crowd wanted to celebrate with their team. What is all the hooplaw about? Classless,,, not by a mile. Hitting a helmetless player in the face with a helmet on purpose is classless and the KC player was out for it. Would you approve this if you were coach?
Go Dawgs...keep on moving down the tracks.
ladycats09 Wrote:I wouldn't practice the dance.....
No, really - practice the dance. It will do you more good than practicing football. Bell 50 - LC 0.
Football1 Wrote:No, really - practice the dance. It will do you more good than practicing football. Bell 50 - LC 0.

What would be funny is after Bell destroys LC Friday night. Bell Co can do the dance with the music and let the KC players join in. :Clap:
Hey mommadawg- 1st of all I would not approve of a kid hitting another kid with a helmet so I'll get that out of the way..now with that said I have saw your video and I think that from what I saw it was VERY CLASSLESS :dontthink !! I bet you when we win Friday night you will not getting treated that way cause we do have class and we have won a couple before and know how to do it right! Nothing against your team they are just kids but an adult should have stepped in and taught them better! Remember for future wins act like you been there before!
that would be awesome but they will be no dance needed cause listening the the dawgs cry will be even better..
It really wouldn't be that cool for them, it shows that they can't come up with somethign themselves that they have to copy us. That's fine someone has to be the leader.Follow behind us.
If it was just kids having a good time then why is it not on this thread anymore did it embarrass them to the point they took it off? If it is still on here I can't find it, if I was them I would have took it off 2!
I could see them dancing like that if they had just won State or a Regional Championship. Not a 2nd round playoff game.
After all Bell Co games Dudley does his speech and then the Lords Prayer and then off to the locker rooms.
ladycats09 Wrote:MCC and Knox were not in the same class with Bell.

Football1 Wrote:No, really - practice the dance. It will do you more good than practicing football. Bell 50 - LC 0.

You don't need to worry about it. I think your season is over already!!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:What would be funny is after Bell destroys LC Friday night. Bell Co can do the dance with the music and let the KC players join in. :Clap:

Like I said...that whole district riding big brothers coat tails. If the did join Bell in the dance it would be because the couldn't get it done on their own! :biggrin:
Lawrence will walk all over the "bell" cockiness is deadly bobkittens.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Lets see. Who all is attending this game thats a member on Bluegrassrivals.

Count me in!!!
bell co bobcats 09 im coming ... how far is it to bell co field from lc.......do u know i heard 4 hours.....
Hope everyone stays healthy and good sportsmanship LC does deserve respect and will receive it , if I were a LC fan I would be afraid of being over confident and underprepaired either way will be very exciting game . Bell 42 LC 0....:devilflam
Lawrence has beaten Clark..and Knox Central, IMO the 2 best teams they played this Year, while Bell has played A still alive Johnson Central, a very excellent Harlan County team, who IMO should be playing Pulaski but things didnt happen the way the bears wanted, and they beat knox also. I believe bell has a large edge in this one by the fact, after watching youtube videos of lawrence, they dont have the big country boys like bell does, a big factor in bells dominance.

BC-42
LC-12
Bell also played Alcoa, Whitley, and Marion. Again giving them the stronger schedule.
dawglc Wrote:bell co bobcats 09 im coming ... how far is it to bell co field from lc.......do u know i heard 4 hours.....

Mapquest says 3hrs 20min.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next