•  Previous
  • 84(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Colonel Kill Wrote:They can attempt to copy, simulate, recreate, emulate and even imitate BUT THEY CAN NEVER DUPLICATE THE COWBOYS, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just flushed somthing that had a very close resemblance to you cowgirls. Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:I just flushed somthing that had a very close resemblance to you cowgirls. Big Grin

The Cowboys have :flush: the whole yella belly team.
dang and you two could end up on the same team. If I end up on the Yella team I still might wear my arm band under my camo LOL
I have to say it will be hard as I have gotten use to given the yella team he!! on here. I am going to wear the blue band as well. And something else if I end up on THAT team the name has got to change.
i'm a young soldier in this war...but i can kill just the same as anyone......this war is much more fun than the one i was in with real bullets..... on that note the whole thing about switching up sounds like a good idea if my opinion counts....i spend all this money every weekend and drive 45 min. one way to play i'd like to have a chance of victory once in a while.!
You got a small taste of victory last week and like it. It is more fun when both team are more evenly matched and there is a battle to it.
Where is the Battle taking place this weekend.

Cowboy Canyon or Death Valley?
I think we may need to play in the Valley this week and try to get everyone back out to play.
Just want to make sure were we are playing this weekend need to know soon b/c I can tell the guys at work.
It's on this weekend.
So are we playin in the Valley?
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:So are we playin in the Valley?

We might have to play in Rileys Branch, The Judge's Nephew (Im pretty sure it was his nephew) had a bad accident today and Im not sure if he will be able to play or not. SO we may just need to play in rileys Branch.
it's my birthday so airman will be POW (prisoner of whiskey) on sunday.......see you guys next weekend
airman243 Wrote:it's my birthday so airman will be POW (prisoner of whiskey) on sunday.......see you guys next weekend

dont be a candy a$$, Barker play hung over all the time. anyways happy birthday Buddy
Billnz28 Wrote:We might have to play in Rileys Branch, The Judge's Nephew (Im pretty sure it was his nephew) had a bad accident today and Im not sure if he will be able to play or not. SO we may just need to play in rileys Branch.

Yeah it was his nephew.....

Airman- DOn't be a candy a$$..... Like Bill said... Barker plays that way every weekend....

I wonder if qq and xx will play....
Today was the best time I had playing paintball in while. I hope everyone still agrees to switch things up next week.
today was indeed awesome. most fun i've had in a while.
The Sniper is sorry for not making this past weekend. The Sniper fully intended to be there but didn't get back from the State Tournament til around noon. Plus after being gone for three days Mrs. Sniper was at the top of the agenda

:muscleman :blonde:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about the no show Sunday. Had some things going on with my daughter as she was with me this weekend.
Everyone should be out in full force this weekend
The Sniper Wrote:Everyone should be out in full force this weekend

Ill be leaving early sunday. I might be able to get a game or two in though
Billnz28 Wrote:Ill be leaving early sunday. I might be able to get a game or two in though

We got to have the Paintball Godfather on Sunday, even if it is for a couple of games.
The Sniper Wrote:Everyone should be out in full force this weekend

Oh, we'll be there ***** don't worry....takin names & kickin ***......we don't need 3 or 4 teams, all it takes is 2....... Young Guns vs Cow*****es....that's it......it's time for us to shut that wreckless mouth of yours!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Oh, we'll be there ***** don't worry....takin names & kickin ***......we don't need 3 or 4 teams, all it takes is 2....... Young Guns vs Cow*****es....that's it......it's time for us to shut that wreckless mouth of yours!!!

:zzz:
The Sniper Wrote::zzz:

:moon:
Johnny Ringo Wrote::moon:

:thatsfunn that's usually where you get shot :lmao:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Oh, we'll be there ***** don't worry....takin names & kickin ***......we don't need 3 or 4 teams, all it takes is 2....... Young Guns vs Cow*****es....that's it......it's time for us to shut that wreckless mouth of yours!!!

:dontthink :popcorn: :yawn:

Some times tough talk is just that ---- :blabbermo :blabbermo :blabbermo TOUGH TALK!!!!!!!!
Someone (as in me) may be joining in on the fun!
Talked to QQ and he sounded like he needed me pretty bad!
Big Grin Hahaha.

But I'll keep you guys updated and let you all know what's going on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!

Hey Bingo I think we all know you are full of sass mouth but have NO FIGHT IN YA. Only one of you yella bellys even showed up last week and he is starting to like the Cowboy way, WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You said you would be there and then...................YEAH THAT'S RIGHT ANOTHER NO SHOW FOR THE YELLA BELLYS. The Cowboys could provide directions if you are having trouble finding the place. Come on out this weekend as we now just pick up so you might get lucky and be part of a winning team.
donathanhurley Wrote:Someone (as in me) may be joining in on the fun!
Talked to QQ and he sounded like he needed me pretty bad!
Big Grin Hahaha.

But I'll keep you guys updated and let you all know what's going on.

Come on out and bring QQ with you. QQ has been MIA. He needs all the help you can give him.
  •  Previous
  • 84(current)
  • Next