•  Previous
  • 73(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Colonel Kill Wrote:How did it go today? I ended up working some today so I would not have to work so long tomorrow. I have never played at Rileys Branch, it sounds like some really liked it better.

There were 2 yella bellies..... But they have only been yella bellies for a couple of weeks.... No veterans showed up....:biggrin:
TATE_64 Wrote:I do like Rileys Branch..... Alot more flat land and plenty of cover......

Wish I had played today. I would like to try Rileys Branch. I like flat land and cover.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Wish I had played today. I would like to try Rileys Branch. I like flat land and cover.

It is definitely a great place to play..... We got 4 full games in....:biggrin:.... Its definitely a lot easier to get around.......

Those yella bellies even said themselves that they hate being yella bellies, they hate losing....:1:
TATE_64 Wrote:It is definitely a great place to play..... We got 4 full games in....:biggrin:.... Its definitely a lot easier to get around.......

Those yella bellies even said themselves that they hate being yella bellies, they hate losing....:1:

But you may have got 4 games in because the old yella ones were not there and you did not have to spend a lot of time trying to find them even when they were suppose to be engaging. Sounds good though.

Yeah, I am glad to be a Cowboy because all we know is how to WIN!!!! The yella bellys have fallen apart and have no direction.
We had a good time. I like playing both places. I think we need to switch it up a every now and then just to change scenery. Lets see what the founding father think.
Billnz28 Wrote:We had a good time. I like playing both places. I think we need to switch it up a every now and then just to change scenery. Lets see what the founding father think.

Think you may have something there Wild Bill.
I guess we will see what the Founding Fathers think.
I was gonna come today but I forgot I hadn't cleaned my gun from last week and it was still covered in paint from the inside out and I didn't get it cleaned in time. But I agree with everyone else that Rileys Branch is a much better place to play.:Thumbs:
JackFrost Wrote:I was gonna come today but I forgot I hadn't cleaned my gun from last week and it was still covered in paint from the inside out and I didn't get it cleaned in time. But I agree with everyone else that Rileys Branch is a much better place to play.:Thumbs:

Poncho done a real number on it and you. :biggrin:
The Branch is defiantly a Great place to play it is a hole lot easier to get to there was 2 guys to day took a 2wd car all the way to where we play at no problem....it is flat terrain and the hills that are there are not to big...we have a load of pallets up there to put out also...i recommend that the founding fathers maybe ride up and take a look at it one day this week after school
Good idea Big J. Think I could get the jeep up there? I put some Buckshot Mudders on it yesterday.
buddy there was a little 2wd front wheel drive car went up there 2 day so i dont think you will have a problem..wat made you go by tires is it where you got stuck the other day
I have had them for about four month just never had put them on. We were in 2 wheel drive the other day when I got stuck. Just wanted to see if it would go through the mud without 4 wheel drive.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Poncho done a real number on it and you. :biggrin:

lol Yeh that was the most part and I had some paint choppin last week.
JackFrost Wrote:lol Yeh that was the most part and I had some paint choppin last week.

know all too well about the paint choppin. Mine was a beast to clean. What paintballs did you use last week?
yeah a 2wd Ford Probe went all the way to the Paintball hollow.....
Do the people that own the land have a problem with us playing at the Branch? We don't have a problem coming there as long as it is OK with the owners. Death Valley is Hallowed ground but it may need to dry up a little from all the pink paint and mud. Lets do it!:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Do the people that own the land have a problem with us playing at the Branch? We don't have a problem coming there as long as it is OK with the owners. Death Valley is Hallowed ground but it may need to dry up a little from all the pink paint and mud. Lets do it!:devilflam

The land is owned by Jacob Johnson's Dad's family.....but he aint the only owner it is all tied up in air ship so there is no problem for us playing up there we have played up there for many years now and there has been other people play there 2, some of the Universal Guys said that they hav played there in the summer and it aint bad with snakes...we have 2 loads of pallets allready up there...there is also a great place to duel I think you guys would really like it up there...we need to get together and go up there and look at it
Good enough BigJ.
Colonel Kill Wrote:know all too well about the paint choppin. Mine was a beast to clean. What paintballs did you use last week?

Stryker, They were some I had left over from the week before.
JackFrost Wrote:Stryker, They were some I had left over from the week before.

I had impacts breaking like crazy. Just switch to try Anarchy.
The Sniper agrees with Wyatt in that Death Valley is hallowed ground, however the Sniper will fight the Yellow Ones wherever they may be!

The Sniper hates them roguish rat headed, puny, unchin-snouted, dewberried, dribbling, pig toed, ill breed, fool-born, maggot-pie eating, pigeon egg sucking, lumpish, fly-bitten gudgeons.

:lmao:

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see you are back on Sniper.
Back & Better than ever brother !

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the little Sniper's have had the computer hostage this weekend!
The little Snipers have got to have their time with the computer bro.

I am sure you have noticed an absence of yella bellys on here for a while now.
:popcorn: what happened?. Q X ARE YOU SCARED. have you boys quit?:igiveup:
Iguana Wrote::popcorn: what happened?. Q X ARE YOU SCARED. have you boys quit?:igiveup:

I thought they might be on vacation. They come into the game with a lot of :blabbermo and since they have gotten shut down in the Valley they are like Confusedhh: :Nodding:
:redboxer: yella bellies :ChairHit: It's hard to beat the cowboys who never gives up :flame: ha ha
When you actually look at the big picture. The Sniper has seen a lot of :blabbermo from QQ & XX on BGR. However, the Sniper has seen very little from them on the battlefield ---- in fact still waiting :popcorn:

Guess with QQ & XX what you see is what you get :blabbermo :blabbermo :blabbermo and not much else except for some :flush:
Here is QQ the last couple of week Monday through Saturday :baldbull: :wenumber1 :blabbermo

QQ on Sunday :freezing: :beg: Tongueuke:
  •  Previous
  • 73(current)
  • Next