•  Previous
  • 68(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
JackFrost Wrote:We young guns may have to do that, but you cowgirls should just take your paintballs out and throw them by hand because that's about as good of chances you all have. Big Grin Oh and by the way, Im going to settle a little household rivalry thats been going on come Sunday against my old man, "Poncho".

Well sounds like a "Who's your daddy" duel, Poncho seems pretty tough Jack should be a good one.
Mongo Wrote:I have gave the ref a chance to call out the colonel for a duel all week and he is yet to do it. Since the Ref hasn't called you out Colonel, I am. Mongo vs the Colonel in a duel sunday in Death Valley.

The Ref seems to have dissappeard, when's the last time he posted? It's up to you Mongo to get the job done.
Talked to Wyatt today and he said that he was coming out of retirement to challenge to the Ref to a duel. The Ref just so happened to be at school today and accepted.
Mongo Wrote:Talked to Wyatt today and he said that he was coming out of retirement to challenge to the Ref to a duel. The Ref just so happened to be at school today and accepted.

Duels all around Sunday, except of course me & the Mad Cap...... he receives a CSF.... word is already out that he's a no show Sunday.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Does anybody know if we can put compressed air in the tanks we have & how that might work?

It won't work..... The HPA tanks are very costly.....Then the cheapest HPA compressor is about $4,000........
TATE_64 Wrote:It won't work..... The HPA tanks are very costly.....Then the cheapest HPA compressor is about $4,000........

Forget that then, I guess we'll just have to battle the cold. We'll just have to use Big J's idea with the hand warmers.
TATE_64 Wrote:It won't work..... The HPA tanks are very costly.....Then the cheapest HPA compressor is about $4,000........
I hope Mrs. Judge don't see this because she will try and get the Judge to get one. The Ref was at school today along Mongo and I didn't like it. I called the chicken livered Ref out because just the thought of him sneaking around the Valley makes me ill. Momma can't get you out of this one Ref. Mongo doesn't have a prayer against the Colonel and Poncho will definitely without hesitation bring the defroster down on the Frost. It don't get no better or does it?:Clap:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Forget that then, I guess we'll just have to battle te cold. We'll just have to use Big J's idea with the hand warmers.
I read where the hand warmers didn't work so go ahead and use them Ringo. :eyeroll:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I read where the hand warmers didn't work so go ahead and use them Ringo. :eyeroll:

I think I will :ChairHit:
Good, I got some you can borrow. They leak.:eyeroll:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think I will :ChairHit:

I picked up a few hand warmers at walmart today.
CO2 tank covers only protect the tank from damage and the users from frostbite.

CO2 comes in solid, liquid and gas--we use liquid and gas. You don't want to use liquid--it's dangerous. Liquid boils into gas going to your valve and increases the pressure (aka velocity). Seals can also be damaged. That's why you anti-siphon CO2 tanks (crimping them just improves your chances of not drawing in any liquid).
CO2 pressure is only determined by temperature. Low temp equals low pressure (inconsistent velocities) and high temp equals high pressure (too much, of course, being dangerous to you and your marker).

You fire some CO2 gas and the tank's pressure drops.
Liquid CO2 then boils/expands/evaporates into gas (chilling itself and losing heat only lowers the pressure even more and further lengthens time to re-pressurize [expansion rate])*.
Gas CO2 re-pressurizes the tank.

*Notice the vicious cycle? The more you fire, the more you chill the tank, the more you lower the pressure and the longer to return to operating pressure/liquid expansion into gas. Mix in cold weather and getting back to your operating pressure is not instantaneous.

Covers/socks/handwarmers/KY/solar blankets will not be able to compete with this quick chilling cycle in the long run. Better to understand the physics of CO2 and play your game according to it's game. (My logic may not be without fault here, but it's only the concept that needs to be understood. I realize we want to have better results but this is the way that the cold air has on our equipment.
Mongo Wrote:I have gave the ref a chance to call out the colonel for a duel all week and he is yet to do it. Since the Ref hasn't called you out Colonel, I am. Mongo vs the Colonel in a duel sunday in Death Valley.

Mongo, Mongo, Mongo I thought you were a little smarter than Ref but looks like you are not. The Ref had enough sense to not run his sass mouth to call out the Colonel but looks like your sass mouth has flapped open once again and once again you sass mouth has wrote a check your no good, worm eatin, sewer feedin, yelly belly can cash.

And by the way don't think the Colonel and the rest of the Cowboys did not notice you waited until the Colonel posted that he was having gun problems before you called him out. But that is okay because the Colonel with half a working gun is three times better than a Mongo with two perfectly working guns. So bring it on brother, the Colonel will be waiting in Death Valley. WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:CO2 tank covers only protect the tank from damage and the users from frostbite.

CO2 comes in solid, liquid and gas--we use liquid and gas. You don't want to use liquid--it's dangerous. Liquid boils into gas going to your valve and increases the pressure (aka velocity). Seals can also be damaged. That's why you anti-siphon CO2 tanks (crimping them just improves your chances of not drawing in any liquid).
CO2 pressure is only determined by temperature. Low temp equals low pressure (inconsistent velocities) and high temp equals high pressure (too much, of course, being dangerous to you and your marker).

You fire some CO2 gas and the tank's pressure drops.
Liquid CO2 then boils/expands/evaporates into gas (chilling itself and losing heat only lowers the pressure even more and further lengthens time to re-pressurize [expansion rate])*.
Gas CO2 re-pressurizes the tank.

*Notice the vicious cycle? The more you fire, the more you chill the tank, the more you lower the pressure and the longer to return to operating pressure/liquid expansion into gas. Mix in cold weather and getting back to your operating pressure is not instantaneous.

Covers/socks/handwarmers/KY/solar blankets will not be able to compete with this quick chilling cycle in the long run. Better to understand the physics of CO2 and play your game according to it's game. (My logic may not be without fault here, but it's only the concept that needs to be understood. I realize we want to have better results but this is the way that the cold air has on our equipment.

What?:popcorn:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:What?:popcorn:

Sounds like Wyatt is an "Edumacated" man.:Clap:

He must not drink Mountain Dew.
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tension is building up as high noon on Sunday approaches!

Duels for this week include

1. the Colonel vs. Mongo (the Colonel's first duel & Mongo can't risk the humilation of going 0 & 3)
  2. Wyatt vs. the Ref (if he shows)
  3. Poncho vs. Jackfrost (in a whose ya daddy match!)
The Sniper Wrote:WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. the Colonel vs. Mongo (the Colonel's first duel & Mongo can't risk the humilation of going 0 & 3)
I'm shootin left handed at the Ref just to add insult for all of his running and making us chase. I don't like to brag as stated before by me and backed up by the Colonel and Sniper but this is one that is going in the record books. :redboxer:
JackFrost Wrote:Oh and by the way, Im going to settle a little household rivalry thats been going on come Sunday against my old man, "Poncho".

JF, the Sniper is sure Poncho has bent you over his knee and spanked your little bottom good and propler before :ChairHit: but Sunday will be the first time ever in public! Big Grin

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONGO, MONGO, MONGO,

DUMB MONGO
:ape:

What on earth could you be thinking????? First, the Sniper, then Wyatt, & Now the Colonel! Does MONGO have a death wish???? Now your going to go 0 & 3 in dueling! After that you won't even be able to call anybody out anymore because people will just laugh! You'll have to start dueling little kids or something to work your way back up!

POOR MONGO!:igiveup:
The Sniper Wrote:WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like some good match-ups:rockon:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:What?:popcorn:

The CO2 in your tank is Liquid..... When liquid CO2 gets in your gun it freezes up.... You need the liquid to turn to a gas before it enters your gun..... Thats why you have a remote, it gives the CO2 more time to make this transition from Liquid to a Gas.........

Thats also why some people put Siphon tubes in their tanks, so that it won't suck liquid into the gun.....
JackFrost Wrote:We young guns may have to do that, but you cowgirls should just take your paintballs out and throw them by hand because that's about as good of chances you all have. Big Grin Oh and by the way, Im going to settle a little household rivalry thats been going on come Sunday against my old man, "Poncho".
WELL WELL JACK FROST seem like u have gained some confidence as misguided as it may be. because now u have as WYATT HAS WARNED YOU YOUNG GUN YELLOWBELLIES MANY TIMES CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER AND THE LIGHTNING
TongueirateSku
OLE PONCHO EAGERLY ACCEPTS YOUR BRASH CHALLENGE

Just remember,MAMMA WONT BE IN DEATH VALLEY SUNDAY:devilflam
TATE_64 Wrote:The CO2 in your tank is Liquid..... When liquid CO2 gets in your gun it freezes up.... You need the liquid to turn to a gas before it enters your gun..... Thats why you have a remote, it gives the CO2 more time to make this transition from Liquid to a Gas.........

Thats also why some people put Siphon tubes in their tanks, so that it won't suck liquid into the gun.....

I know...I was being sarcastic.....it said "We use liquid & gas...you don't want to use liquid. I think he meant solid. Or at least I thought so.:biggrin:
Poncho Wrote:WELL WELL JACK FROST seem like u have gained some confidence as misguided as it may be. because now u have as WYATT HAS WARNED YOU YOUNG GUN YELLOWBELLIES MANY TIMES CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER AND THE LIGHTNING
TongueirateSku

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tell 'em Poncho!!! :notworthy

The Sniper can't wait to see this one!

Hopefully JF won't try to cheat again!:dontthink
Poncho Wrote:WELL WELL JACK FROST seem like u have gained some confidence as misguided as it may be. because now u have as WYATT HAS WARNED YOU YOUNG GUN YELLOWBELLIES MANY TIMES CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER AND THE LIGHTNING
TongueirateSku

Why Poncho...what an ugly thing to say
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Why Poncho...what an ugly thing to say

You are right Johnny Ringo that was ugly. But hey this aint no beauty contest. This is going to be UGLY.:devilflam
Poncho Wrote:You are right Johnny Ringo that was ugly. But hey this aint no beauty contest. This is going to be UGLY.:devilflam
[SIZE="5"]
WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right ---- UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
The Sniper Wrote:'Q' BEFORE SUNDAY :blabbermo

'Q' DURING SUNDAY :beg:

You remind me of a third string NFL QB that brags about winning a super bowl ring. You take credit, but you don't do much else, except :blabbermo..

With these new blue chip veteran military recruits(with real combat experience) taking the field Sunday, I'll suppose you'll be asking for a trade soon so you can lay claim to another "hard earned" superbowl ring. Just sayin!:biggrin:

Oh btw, exactly, how long did you last in those two games in death valley? :lmao:

I am sure the Cowboys won't miss the "deadweight" if you decide to jump ship. Well take you though, because the Young Guns need a clipboard holder (cough, I mean someone to hold our balls). Confusedhh:
Sniper before Sunday :blonded: :relaxing: :blonde:

Sniper during Sunday :kneel:
MONGO before Sunday :ape:

MONGO during Sunday :ape:

MONGO
after Sunday :ape:

MONGO on Monday :ape:

MONGO on Tuesday :ape:

MONGO every other day :ape:
The Ref before Sunday :ref2:

The Ref during Sunday :Cheerlead
  •  Previous