•  Previous
  • 67(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We talk in pig latin he don't know what's going on.
He's been to the mountaintop. He knows Karate too.TongueirateSho
Wyatt Earp Wrote:He's been to the mountaintop. He knows Karate too.TongueirateSho

It don't matter if he knows karate.....I've seen the master of karate & bought the training video. I mean how you gonna judi chop that fan action, you can't judi chop on that. I just stopped the judi chop right yonder.
Got us a 2 new recruits.. Airman.. Where are you cousin?
The Sniper Wrote:How's come that good for nothing, low life, gutter dwelling, trouble making 'Q' hasn't had much to say lately????

Guess the Cowboys slapped all that sassmouth :blabbermo shut last week! Big Grin

Calm before the storm baby! You remember thatConfusedhh:
torQQue Wrote:Got us a 2 new recruits.. Airman.. Where are you cousin?

Sounds good, we still need a few more to even things up.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Sounds good, we still need a few more to even things up.

You can even the numbers up Ringo but your yella belly team will NEVER be even with the caliber of our COWBOYS brother. WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wenumber1
Johnny Ringo Wrote:It don't matter if he knows karate.....I've seen the master of karate & bought the training video. I mean how you gonna judi chop that fan action, you can't judi chop on that. I just stopped the judi chop right yonder.
Well your gonna have to say it when you do it cause what if your a kung fu kickin and judy choppin at the same time and then well their goes your leg.:biggrin:
Giving a High of 31* for Sunday, with snow showers......... Those cyclones will be giving you guys fits again...... Shew I'm ready for some more 50* weather
:Cheerlead Sniper sending you this private messages talked to Billnz28.big time recruitment .of the phanton he will be leaving the yella bellies billnz28
offered free air whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:1:

HE ACCEPTED
Iguana supposed to keep it under wraps, Tate sent you a PM . delete it after you read it. the destruction of the Yella Ones has begun:igiveup:
Billnz28 Wrote:Iguana supposed to keep it under wraps, Tate sent you a PM . delete it after you read it. the destruction of the Yella Ones has begun:igiveup:

Yeah, somebody might read it:lmao:
Bribing I see? :dontthink
JackFrost Wrote:Bribing I see? :dontthink

Correct, and the sucking up continues
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Yeah, somebody might read it:lmao:

Torque can read anyones pm :ChairHit:
Billnz28 Wrote:Torque can read anyones pm :ChairHit:

Because hes the man!!:rockon:
TATE_64 Wrote:Giving a High of 31* for Sunday, with snow showers......... Those cyclones will be giving you guys fits again...... Shew I'm ready for some more 50* weather

Probably so if that's the forecast....I'm ready for some 50's too
Billnz28 Wrote:Well your gonna have to say it when you do it cause what if your a kung fu kickin and judy choppin at the same time and then well their goes your leg.:biggrin:
Yep, you gotta be careful...there just ain't no callin for a one legged ninja out there
TATE_64 Wrote:Giving a High of 31* for Sunday, with snow showers......... Those cyclones will be giving you guys fits again...... Shew I'm ready for some more 50* weather

That is just great to hear. I would like to have even some 45* weather after the last couple of days. I shot my gun a little yesterday and as long as I only shot 1 time and waited a couple of seconds it worked but when I tried to fire multiple shot it acted up again. I really think it is just the CO2 in cold weather messing the d*** thing up.
Colonel Kill Wrote:That is just great to hear. I would like to have even some 45* weather after the last couple of days. I shot my gun a little yesterday and as long as I only shot 1 time and waited a couple of seconds it worked but when I tried to fire multiple shot it acted up again. I really think it is just the CO2 in cold weather messing the d*** thing up.

That's the same thing mine was doing before in the cold, did you put some oil in the tube going to the cyclone?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:That's the same thing mine was doing before in the cold, did you put some oil in the tube going to the cyclone?

No, I am going to do that tonight.
Yeah, its the CO2 in the cold weather doing it... Its freezing up.....
JackFrost Wrote:Because hes the man!!:rockon:

THE SNIPER IS "THE MAN"!!!!!!!:muscleman

"Q" just owns the website brother!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, its the CO2 in the cold weather doing it... Its freezing up.....

Just to bad we don't have an affordable alternative.
torQQue Wrote:Calm before the storm baby! You remember thatConfusedhh:

'Q' BEFORE SUNDAY :blabbermo

'Q' DURING SUNDAY :beg:
The Sniper Wrote:'Q' BEFORE SUNDAY :blabbermo

:Clap: :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :Clap:
The Sniper Wrote:'Q' BEFORE SUNDAY :blabbermo

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:lmao::1:
for you guys with cyclones get you a good insulated sock and put ur tank in it and go get you some hand warmers at walmart and put in the sock and that will help ur problem i read it online...or you can get one of those electric socks they will prob work to
BigJ Wrote:for you guys with cyclones get you a good insulated sock and put ur tank in it and go get you some hand warmers at walmart and put in the sock and that will help ur problem i read it online...or you can get one of those electric socks they will prob work to

We young guns may have to do that, but you cowgirls should just take your paintballs out and throw them by hand because that's about as good of chances you all have. Big Grin Oh and by the way, Im going to settle a little household rivalry thats been going on come Sunday against my old man, "Poncho".
I have gave the ref a chance to call out the colonel for a duel all week and he is yet to do it. Since the Ref hasn't called you out Colonel, I am. Mongo vs the Colonel in a duel sunday in Death Valley.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Just to bad we don't have an affordable alternative.

Does anybody know if we can put compressed air in the tanks we have & how that might work?
  •  Previous
  • 67(current)
  • Next