•  Previous
  • 64(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Billnz28 Wrote:I will say that XX is one fearless Yella Belly, I had to do some trickery to get him to think I was filling my gun and when he though I was out of balls he charged and it was a **** of a shootout.

XX sorry about the gut shot though and shooting your hopper, I do feel the head shot while you was behind that tree in the second game was a much better shot though Big Grin .

You dont have to appologize to me Bill...You did what you had to do by pulling a really, really good move on me, by making me think you were reloading. But it was my mistake by not reloading before I charged you. I have to say I have a awesome battle wound that I been showing off all day.

Bill the best shot was not the head shot, it was when you shot the lid out of my pod (balls went everywhere:Clap: ) while I was reloading. I felt like the wild west when someone gets there beer mug shot out of their hands...LOLTongueirateSho TongueirateSho
phoeniXX Wrote:You dont have to appologize to me Bill...You did what you had to do by pulling a really, really good move on me, by making me think you were reloading. But it was my mistake by not reloading before I charged you. I have to say I have a awesome battle wound that I been showing off all day.

Bill the best shot was not the head shot, it was when you shot the lid out of my pod (balls went everywhere:Clap: ) while I was reloading. I felt like the wild west when someone gets there beer mug shot out of their hands...LOLTongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Now that is funny. :Clap:
not much 2 talk about this week they all know whats coing week after week after week
BigJ Wrote:not much 2 talk about this week they all know whats coing week after week after week
Enjoy it while you can little one, it's all coming to an end shortly.
The cowgirls can say what they want and celabrate all they want for now. Just like every great team has a down time and some middle of the road group of rag tags win a few is all that is going on. Yes the cowgirls have finally won a few after years of trying to win and the Young Guns have lost a few after being so domanite for years. Just like every great program the Young Guns will be on top once again and the cowgirls will be back at the bottom of the barrel trying get back to the top.
Mongo Wrote:The cowgirls can say what they want and celabrate all they want for now. Just like every great team has a down time and some middle of the road group of rag tags win a few is all that is going on. Yes the cowgirls have finally won a few after years of trying to win and the Young Guns have lost a few after being so domanite for years. Just like every great program the Young Guns will be on top once again and the cowgirls will be back at the bottom of the barrel trying get back to the top.

Tough talk from a man who lets his woman do his fighting for him!
I don't know what you are talkin about sniper, you and Wyatt are the ones that put her up to it. I got no problem dueling anyone anywhere, and I will be coming for you.
Mongo Wrote:I don't know what you are talkin about sniper, you and Wyatt are the ones that put her up to it. I got no problem dueling anyone anywhere, and I will be coming for you.

And just how many of those duels have you won MONGO?

A better statement would be you have no problem being a target for anyone anywhere! Wink
I don't care what you say about my duel with Wyatt, I know you all are in denial with Wyatt and all cause he is your hero and all but I beat him or it should have been a draw if nothing else. Now Wyatt has showed his true yellow side and went into retirement from dueling. I knew he wouldn't accept a rematch cause he knew he was beat and you did too. You got everyone looking at me to show where all I was hit while Wyatt was cleaning himself off to hide his shame of defeat.
Mongo Wrote:I don't care what you say about my duel with Wyatt, I know you all are in denial with Wyatt and all cause he is your hero and all but I beat him or it should have been a draw if nothing else. Now Wyatt has showed his true yellow side and went into retirement from dueling. I knew he wouldn't accept a rematch cause he knew he was beat and you did too. You got everyone looking at me to show where all I was hit while Wyatt was cleaning himself off to hide his shame of defeat.

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

Video's and pictures don't lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! IT'S MUSIC TO THE SNIPER'S EARS :lmao:
By the way I just spoke with the Colonel. The storm took it's toll on the Colonel's area. He is still rubbing sticks together trying to start a fire and living off the land. I wouldn't want to be the first yella belly to cross his path after he's roughed it for several days. The Colonel's got an itchy trigger finger at the moment!!!!!
Your right viedos and pictures don't lie but no one bothered to focus in on Wyatt. I guess that you really didn't want no one to see how many times Wyatt really got hit. I guess you was just trying to save him the embarrassment of being defeated. I guess you bunch of cowards wouldn't be so brave if your FEARFULL leader was defeated by his nephew.
Mongo Wrote:Your right viedos and pictures don't lie but no one bothered to focus in on Wyatt. I guess that you really didn't want no one to see how many times Wyatt really got hit. I guess you was just trying to save him the embarrassment of being defeated. I guess you bunch of cowards wouldn't be so brave if your FEARFULL leader was defeated by his nephew.

When the Sniper saw these pictures it reminded him a lot of MONGO! See if anyone can figure out why?
[YOUTUBE="Pictures that remind the Sniper of MONGO"]634SdbP5YYM[/YOUTUBE]
Say what you want but deep down you know that I won and you just can't handle it.
Mongo Wrote:Say what you want but deep down you know that I won and you just can't handle it.

Preach the truth brother. I know how you feel.:rockon:
Mongo Wrote:Say what you want but deep down you know that I won and you just can't handle it.

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

THE SNIPER LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S MUSIC TO THE SNIPER'S EAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHINE SOME MORE FOR US MONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would appear that you lost and YOU can't handle it.
OH yes ! YES it would!!!!

:lmao:
I didn't lose and I could handle it if I did. I did say that the Sniper beat me and I am fine with that. But if you old guys can't handle saying that Wyatt was beaten then I will accept a draw.
JackFrost Wrote:Preach the truth brother. I know how you feel.:rockon:

Yeah, I guess you do. Both of you have been destroyed in a duel by the SNIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Clap: I'm thrilled, I'm grateful, I'm blessed.:rockon: I play for the
world's greatest professional sports team in history. the COWBOYS.Big Grin
ONCE A COWBOY ALWAYS A COWBOY.:closed:
Iguana Wrote::Clap: I'm thrilled, I'm grateful, I'm blessed.:rockon: I play for the
world's greatest professional sports team in history. the COWBOYS.Big Grin
ONCE A COWBOY ALWAYS A COWBOY.:closed:

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JackFrost Wrote:Preach the truth brother. I know how you feel.:rockon:

Wasn't even close JF! --- Face it! You just another statistic for THE MAN!!!!!!! 5-0

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mongo Wrote:I didn't lose and I could handle it if I did. I did say that the Sniper beat me and I am fine with that. But if you old guys can't handle saying that Wyatt was beaten then I will accept a draw.

Get some help MONGO!!!! I believe your situation is getting serious!!!!!!

You know if you CONTINUE tell yourself something over and over eventually you'll start to believe it!!!!!!!

BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that why you keep defending Wyatt. You keep telling yourself over and over he won hoping that you will one day beleave it.
Ya know, sometimes MONGO I think your just saying that to keep the argument going because there is absolutely no way you could possibly think you won that duel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sniper is yet to speak to a single person who thinks it was even that close! even Calamity didn't vote for you!
Ah Sniper I see that your not going to face reality and neither is any other of the cowgirls so im dropping the whole duel subject. But when you shoot me in a match, rather than 30 ft away in the open, you can start braggin again to me. Until then, just remember who the REAL Sniper was a few weeks ago when "The Great One" was saying, "oh I dont even know where that came from, who shot me?" And I think that was the 2nd time I put you out, or was it the 3rd? I cant remember. Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Ah Sniper I see that your not going to face reality and neither is any other of the cowgirls so im dropping the whole duel subject. But when you shoot me in a match, rather than 30 ft away in the open, you can start braggin again to me. Until then, just remember who the REAL Sniper was a few weeks ago when "The Great One" was saying, "oh I dont even know where that came from, who shot me?" And I think that was the 2nd time I put you out, or was it the 3rd? I cant remember. Big Grin

Hey there little fella! You'll be glad to hear The Sniper will be signing autographs not this Sunday, but the next Sunday in Death Valley following the matches! If your really lucky the Sniper might even pose for a picture with you!
Calamity wouldn't take up for me in anything. I have come to expect that from her. It don't matter how many people on my side said yes because there was more of you there that day and they all are gona vote for there side. Even when RN09 won his duel all the cowgirls voted for their player and not the one that really one. Really what you are saying is who ever has the most people playing that week is gona win every duel.
AGAIN I want to say how sorry the rest of the family is about Mongo getting into a denial about dueling. He is like the guy in the John Wayne movie North to Alaska- ( That's a state up above the rest of the states Ref ) that was shot by Monseuir Paul Regret. The other side couldn't admit a fair duel even with the camera clearly showing it. Camera don't lie and you were beat and beat very soundly, Stop embarrassing yourself and trying to talk this up with the verbalness of Bullwinkle in his discussions with rocky ( That was a cartoon RN09 that your Momma would not let you watch because the Smurffies were on and she made you watch thatBig Grin ) The day is approaching Mongo that we will meet again whether in this time or another and you will have paint all over your face and will stand out amongst us because of this, well Frost will still have the paint and egg on his face so he will be with you in standing out.:yikes:
Or mabey Calamity is just honest!

No one disputes the FACT that RN-09 won his last duel!

That wasn't a serious vote MONGO! Everyone knew RN-09 had won!

It was obvious just like your duels with the Sniper and Wyatt!

:lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 64(current)
  • Next