•  Previous
  • 63(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
torQQue Wrote:You guys were tough, but you still had us in numbers, and that makes a big difference. Today you all had 5 more. That is approximately 5000 extra paintballs we have to avoid. Ole Q will comb the hollers this week. Well get our numbers up and things up on death valley will even out:flame:

Ya know after playing outgunned and outnumbered for over a year. So when the Yella Bellies complain about numbers, especially new Yella Bellies it's MUSIC TO THE SNIPER'S EARS!!!
:lmao:

SORRY BOYS! FRESH OUT OF SYMPAHTY!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't help but notice that the majority of the Yella Bellies no longer post on BGR's. Guess the Cowboys have slapped all that sassmouth :blabbermo shut from people like Amun-Ra (who fought in the back again today!), MONGO, Johnny Ringo, and CordellA Walker
The Sniper Wrote:YES WE DID go 2 - 1 in duels today

The Sniper was mistaken! The Cowboys actually went 3 -1 - 1 in duels today and then 3 - 0 in matches! So the official total for today was 6 -1 - 1

The Sniper beat Q & Jackfrost
The Mad Cap beat Calamity
RN-09 finally won one
Little E & Cameron was a draw!

My bad guys!
Any day in the Valley is a great day. Next week I will be a little late because of the Grandaughter having a 4th birthday. I love paintballing but She will be first next sunday and paintball 2nd.:Thumbs:
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper was mistaken! The Cowboys actually went 3 -1 - 1 in duels today

RN-09 finally won one

My bad guys!

So the Cowboys went 6-1-1 on the day. What a day to be a Cowboy.
Colonel Kill Wrote:So the Cowboys went 6-1-1 on the day. What a day to be a Cowboy.

Thats even better isn't it Colonel....Big Grin
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Any day in the Valley is a great day. Next week I will be a little late because of the Grandaughter having a 4th birthday. I love paintballing but She will be first next sunday and paintball 2nd.:Thumbs:

The Sniper knows how you feel Wyatt, my grandmother's 83rd birthday should have came 1st that day
Colonel Kill Wrote:So the Cowboys went 6-1-1 on the day. What a day to be a Cowboy.

Good deal! I edited my earlier post to show the totals
Billnz28 Wrote:QQ you must be hiitin the bong yourself. today the Cowboys dominated yet again. I will give it up for rn09 for finally putting a blemish on our record the Cowboy are gonna take Dana to the wood shed for that also.

However we went 4-1-1 the little guys duel was def a draw. As for the Charge QQ and XX said they had enough today.

My gut may look like the Godfather burnt it with one of his cuban cigars, but I never said I'd had enough..lol
But other wise I had a great time.....Can't wait till next week..
lol, they said friendly fire got you in the collar bone....
phoeniXX Wrote:My gut may look like the Godfather burnt it with one of his cuban cigars, but I never said I'd had enough..lol

There will soon be a picture of it on BGR's ---- stay tuned boys!
TATE_64 Wrote:Thats even better isn't it Colonel....Big Grin

Yes that is even more SWEET!!!!
Anybody else see the ad at the top.... The Cowboys and Southwest Airlines have teamed up for the YES YOU CAN SALE....hahaha
TATE_64 Wrote:Anybody else see the ad at the top.... The Cowboys and Southwest Airlines have teamed up for the YES YOU CAN SALE....hahaha

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phoeniXX Wrote:My gut may look like the Godfather burnt it with one of his cuban cigars, but I never said I'd had enough..lol

This is it!
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper was mistaken! The Cowboys actually went 3 -1 - 1 in duels today and then 3 - 0 in matches! So the official total for today was 6 -1 - 1

RN-09 finally won one

My bad guys!

Sniper did not beat ol JackFrost and he knows it and so does everyone else up there. I dont care if their was a vote, that was the cowgirls cheering for the Sniper and everyone knew they wouldnt cheer for me even if I didnt have a spec of paint on me. So Sniper and the rest of the cowgirls are full of s**t becasue they know who won. Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Sniper did not beat ol JackFrost and he knows it and so does everyone else up there. I dont care if their was a vote, that was the cowgirls cheering for the Sniper and everyone knew they wouldnt cheer for me even if I didnt have a spec of paint on me. So Sniper and the rest of the cowgirls are full of s**t becasue they know who won. Big Grin

Why yes, YES WE DO, THE SNIPER!!!!!!
The seen today in Death Valley before the battle!
JackFrost Wrote:Sniper did not beat ol JackFrost and he knows it and so does everyone else up there. I dont care if their was a vote, that was the cowgirls cheering for the Sniper and everyone knew they wouldnt cheer for me even if I didnt have a spec of paint on me. So Sniper and the rest of the cowgirls are full of s**t becasue they know who won. Big Grin

Why Jackfrost what an ugly thing to say!

First, you cheated and tried to block head shots by turning your hopper sideways, which we agreed wouldn't happen before the duel Wink don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with a little dastardliness, but not when it's been agreed too!:boosign:

Then, The Sniper shot you in the head at least 4 times anyway, along with 3 or 4 more shots to the hopper hiding your face. :flame:

The Sniper also managed at least 4 or 5 more body shots

The Sniper was hit once in the head and three times in the body!

The duel was actually rather lop sided to tell the truth! There shouldn't have even been a vote! There was no need! It was obvious!

In fact, if you count the shots to the hopper as kill shots (which they certainly would have been) then it may have been the Sniper's best performance ever!TongueirateSho Bottom line without your hopper protecting your face, it would have been much much worse! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper speaks the truth. I say, the vote was not needed. The Sniper dominated that duel from start to finish. As for my duel, a cowboy had to do, what a cowboy had to do. Normally, we cowboys, as a rule are kind to women, children and animals. However, this courageous young lady stepped up to defend her maingy-mongrel of a boyfriend, and faced the Mad Cap head on. I won and that is all I'm going to say about that. As for Mongo, if you need to threaten Calamity by throwing out the name of the Mad Cap.....Feel free to do so......
The Sniper Wrote:Why Jackfrost what an ugly thing to say!

First, you cheated and tried to block head shots by turning your hopper sideways, which we agreed wouldn't happen before the duel Wink don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with a little dastardliness, but not when it's been agreed too!:boosign:

Then, The Sniper shot you in the head at least 4 times anyway, along with 3 or 4 more shots to the hopper hiding your face. :flame:

The Sniper also managed at least 4 or 5 more body shots

The Sniper was hit once in the head and three times in the body!

The duel was actually rather lop sided to tell the truth! There shouldn't have even been a vote! There was no need! It was obvious!

In fact, if you count the shots to the hopper as kill shots (which they certainly would have been) then it may have been the Sniper's best performance ever!TongueirateSho Bottom line without your hopper protecting your face, it would have been much much worse! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:The Sniper speaks the truth. I say, the vote was not needed. The Sniper dominated that duel from start to finish. As for my duel, a cowboy had to do, what a cowboy had to do. Normally, we cowboys, as a rule are kind to women, children and animals. However, this courageous young lady stepped up to defend her maingy-mongrel of a boyfriend, and faced the Mad Cap head on. I won and that is all I'm going to say about that. As for Mongo, if you need to threaten Calamity by throwing out the name of the Mad Cap.....Feel free to do so......

Of course you did what you had to do & we'll leave it at that, but The Sniper can't believe that low down, dirty rotten, rat bag, YELLA BELLIED MONGO sent his woman out to do his fighting for him! MONGO reach a new low in cowardness today in Death Valley! Personally I feel sorry for Calamity having to do all her man's fighting! :Angry07:
JackFrost Wrote:ok

:thumpsup:

You really had me going Jackfrost, for a second there The Sniper thought you were serious

I give Jack Frost credit for the challenge which shows his demeanor of taking any obstacle head on no matter what it is. Jack knew when the hopper was turned that he was admitting trouble was in the road in front of him. Oh Yes Yes it was.Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:Do that sell that in pills? Because I need whatever you are taking. How can you not be tired?

He's just well rested Q, he didn't get a shot off the second game.
The Sniper Wrote:This is it!

Props to Bill on such a great shot....But I was charging both game and never let up...So no one can say this YG will not engage..
Johnny Ringo Wrote:He's just well rested Q, he didn't get a shot off the second game.

The Sniper was wore out! He had already killed 4 yella bellies by that time and wounded several more! Big Grin

phoeniXX Wrote:Props to Bill on such a great shot....But I was charging both game and never let up...So no one can say this YG will not engage..

The Sniper ALWAYS GIVES CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! Everyone knows that Big Grin So the Sniper has to say XX is only the 2nd Yella Belly The Sniper has ever seen charge in two years of paintball! :thumpsup:

If all Yella Bellies would play that way the games wouldn't last so long. If the Yella ones would actually fight we could play 5 or 6 games a day.
phoeniXX Wrote:Props to Bill on such a great shot....But I was charging both game and never let up...So no one can say this YG will not engage..

X, I must give you credit for the charge and what made it even better you were charging as you ran out of paintballs. Like Sniper said that is only the second yella belly that I have seen charge. That was as close as a yella belly had ever been to a Cowboy by choice. Talk to the rest of the yella bellys and show them how to do that. We could get more games in.

I will say that XX is one fearless Yella Belly, I had to do some trickery to get him to think I was filling my gun and when he though I was out of balls he charged and it was a **** of a shootout.

XX sorry about the gut shot though and shooting your hopper, I do feel the head shot while you was behind that tree in the second game was a much better shot though Big Grin .
  •  Previous
  • 63(current)
  • Next