•  Previous
  • 52(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Colonel Kill Wrote:Sounds good. I thought I was standing in front of the Alamo there for a minute.

:lmao: Run for the border CK.
Don't forget Wyatt.... XX & QQ aren't gonna be there this Sunday, they are just getting the Yella Bellies hopes up with all this smack talk.........
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Don't forget we're gonna fix hot dogs and stuff sunday before we start. We'll have it ready, spank your egos, and send you to the Super Bowl.

Wow, a good meal before takin out a bunch of yella bellies. Sunday can't get any better. Well maybe when the Steelers win the Super Bowl.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Why Johnny Ringo, what an ugly thing to say. You must be trying to impress my daughter just the way Cordella did to the Judge. They have the headline this week but your time is coming whether in this lifetime or the next, I will find you. Wink In vino veritas.

Wyatt, I think our little boys have tooted each other's horn to the point of mustering up a little courage! They obviously have a lot of confidence in their little new gun and upgrades. I say we make it a two-on two duel (or possibly three-on three with the Sniper and Chester taking part) And to quantify the outcome as to where even Mongo could understand and determine a winner, I say we award two points for a head shot, one point for the torso, and 0 points for arms/legs. Your thoughts?
Remember Yella Bellies, "When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty!"
TATE_64 Wrote:Don't forget Wyatt.... XX & QQ aren't gonna be there this Sunday, they are just getting the Yella Bellies hopes up with all this smack talk.........

And talked their yella belly teamates into a good ole fashion butt whippin come Sunday!!!!!!!!
I forgot, I am the oldest Cowboy you know. Sometimes when I am really forgetful it reminds me of how Mongo, The Runnin Ref and RN09 are all of the time.Big Grin
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:Wyatt, I think our little boys have tooted each other's horn to the point of mustering up a little courage! They obviously have a lot of confidence in their little new gun and upgrades. I say we make it a two-on two duel (or possibly three-on three with the Sniper and Chester taking part) And to quantify the outcome as to where even Mongo could understand and determine a winner, I say we award two points for a head shot, one point for the torso, and 0 points for arms/legs. Your thoughts?
Remember Yella Bellies, "When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty!"
Let's get it real interesting Judge. Let's get 10 of our Gang and stand toe to toe so to speak at ten paces with ten Yella Bellies. Oh Yea!!!!!!!!! They can have some WHINE with their hotdogs.:letsparty
phoeniXX Wrote::lmao: Run for the border CK.

I have had the honor of riding by the Colonel's side. Rest assured, if you see him running for the border, you can bet it is in pursuit of a Yella Belly!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Let's get it real interesting Judge. Let's get 10 of our Gang and stand toe to toe so to speak at ten paces with ten Yella Bellies. Oh Yea!!!!!!!!! They can have some WHINE with their hotdogs.:letsparty

That could take place before or after the main event .....we want a shot at the TITLE!
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:I have had the honor of riding by the Colonel's side. Rest assured, if you see him running for the border, you can bet it is in pursuit of a Yella Belly!
Or Taco BellBig Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:That could take place before or after the main event .....we want a shot at the TITLE!
We will do it after the main event. Ten paces and a face off. Losers have to hitch hike all the way to VirginaSmile .----Again, that is a state Ref.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Let's get it real interesting Judge. Let's get 10 of our Gang and stand toe to toe so to speak at ten paces with ten Yella Bellies. Oh Yea!!!!!!!!! They can have some WHINE with their hotdogs.:letsparty

Sounds like a winner, but can we find 10 Yella Bellies with that much courage?
I dont know if im going to make it Sunday, got a Super Bowl party to go to.
Man, the Steelers are gonna win, so show up.....Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:I dont know if im going to make it Sunday, got a Super Bowl party to go to.
Minus three Yella Bellies and counting.Confusedhh:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Minus three Yella Bellies and counting.Confusedhh:
Definitely gonna be bad times for them Sunday.....Big Grin

Amun Ra probably won't show either....:lmao:

And if the REF don't get in by curfew, he wont either....haha
you boys need some cheese with that wine
I have noticed one thing this week. All the yella bellies with Sass Mouth are getting weak in the knees the closer Sunday comes. First you had QQ, then XX, then LittleJ, and now JF all with a big sass mouth but can't seem to back it up. They are more like backing out with it comes time to WALK THE WALK, BROTHER!!!!! WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOO. Sorry Ringo looks like it's you and the regulars left to pay for all that SASS MOUTH of your YELLA YELLA BELLY'S.

And rest assure XX, the only way the COLONEL will run toward the boarder is to take out you yella's that won't engage.

Wyatt the 10 on 10 sounds good, you think Ringo can find 10 yella's to step to the plate?
JackFrost Wrote:I dont know if im going to make it Sunday, got a Super Bowl party to go to.

JF come on out, the COWBOYS will make sure you make it to the party on time.
I thought you called the Great One out for a duel Jack.
Big Grin what time we eat dogs. and kick the S$!t out of the yella cowardly low down
wine bags :ChairHit:
I already know the Steelers are going to win, and yes I did challenge "the great one", and I know I'll make it back on time, but theres a big, nice, juicy pig and a cornhole championship that has my name written all over it. Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:I already know the Steelers are going to win, and yes I did challenge "the great one", and I know I'll make it back on time, but theres a big, nice, juicy pig and a cornhole chanmpionship that has my name written all over it. Big Grin

Where is the Cornhole Championship...... Can't be a championship if the best aint there....Wink
TATE_64 Wrote:Where is the Cornhole Championship...... Can't be a championship if the best aint there....Wink
Thats why hes missing sunday. Big Grin
Nope the best cornhole players will be in Death Valley whipping up on the Yella Bellies....
TATE_64 Wrote:Where is the Cornhole Championship...... Can't be a championship if the best aint there....Wink

I didn't know that you knew I was the best Tate.....you're right I can't be there.Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I didn't know that you knew I was the best Tate.....you're right I can't be there.Big Grin

Looks like when we it warms up and we can't play paintball for the snakes, we all have a little championship to settle.......Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:I already know the Steelers are going to win, and yes I did challenge "the great one", and I know I'll make it back on time, but theres a big, nice, juicy pig and a cornhole chanmpionship that has my name written all over it. Big Grin

Since you made the call out and are gonna be a no show like amun- runway the yella belly's start out 0-1 Sunday. I think if I were you (and glad I'm not) after calling out the Great One, I would feel safer playing cornhole.

Hey Sniper, JF would rather go play cornhole Sunday, cause he is to weak kneed to duel. :igiveup:
It will be THE COWBOYS VS. YELLA BELLIES cornhole style....haha
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeh I suck at cornhole and I have a big ol' yella belly.Sad ....

Im starting to think you know what your talking about. Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 52(current)
  • Next