•  Previous
  • 49(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
I here Pikeville Medical is hiring for every position right now. Walter found out XX was bringin most of his employees to Death Valley on Sunday and being the smart man Walter May is, he knows they will never make it out alive. You know Walter has been known to be proactive........... Mongo that means someone one thinks beyond dinner.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I here Pikeville Medical is hiring for every position right now. Walter found out XX was bringin most of his employees to Death Valley on Sunday and being the smart man Walter May is, he knows they will never make it out alive. You know Walter has been known to be proactive........... Mongo that means someone one thinks beyond dinner.
Baby steps Colonel, Baby steps. We don't want to throw so much at one time for the YB's.
I have a Big Announcement 2 make i will be returning 2 death valley as a Yella Belly...I just love the color yellow so im gonna join them
What is funny to me is how the cowardly cowboys based all of their courage on going into battle out numbered and out gunned. Now that they have the numbers and the guns what are you basing your courage on. Now the young guns are the ones that are being out numbered and still face the old guys head on.

I would like to point out the courage displayed by the young guns by 5 of us takin on 15 old guys in the very last battle that took place.
Mongo Wrote:What is funny to me is how the cowardly cowboys based all of their courage on going into battle out numbered and out gunned. Now that they have the numbers and the guns what are you basing your courage on. Now the young guns are the ones that are being out numbered and still face the old guys head on.

I would like to point out the courage displayed by the young guns by 5 of us takin on 15 old guys in the very last battle that took place.

Bad Mongo :ape: for smoking that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still won't fight!

I guarantee if the Yella Bellies have a 100 next week and the Cowboys only have 5, we will be charging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's what makes us who we are & what separates us from YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigJ Wrote:I have a Big Announcement 2 make i will be returning 2 death valley as a Yella Belly...I just love the color yellow so im gonna join them

am I reading this correctly? is this a joke?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:am I reading this correctly? is this a joke?

That's Q posting on Big J's account
The Sniper Wrote:Bad Mongo :ape: for smoking that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still won't fight!

I guarantee if the Yella Bellies have a 100 next week and the Cowboys only have 5, we will be charging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's what makes us who we are & what separates us from YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cowgirls remind me of the Spartans. They fought off the Persian Empire and held their own with what numbers they had. But in the end, ALL the spartans were slaughtered.Cool
No this is the 1 and only BigJ i just wanna swich things up a bit and play wit my friends and aganist my Dad i dont care if i play on a winning or a loosing team it dont matter to me i just like 2 play
BigJ Wrote:No this is the 1 and only BigJ i just wanna swich things up a bit and play wit my friends and aganist my Dad i dont care if i play on a winning or a loosing team it dont matter to me i just like 2 play

Get scared of the numbers we were bringing? Big Grin
well welcome to the Young Guns BigJ.
Sniper the only thing that separates us from you is about 180 wins that you all are behind.
Thank You i will bring great things to the YoungGuns
Welcome aboard Big J
Mongo Wrote:Sniper the only thing that separates us from you is about 180 wins that you all are behind.

What separates us my big bootied friend is much more than a record, it's a backbone, nerve, guts, and some courage! See we have it and you don't! The Yella Bellies are 180 time losers when you measured it that way!

Sunday MONGO, the 1st time the Sniper took you out the Sniper was charging 3 Yella Bellies, you, RN-09, & another Yella Belly where all behind trees sticking your heads out and shooting. However, the Sniper was out in the open charging into MONGO while MONGO was hidden. The Sniper charged 3 & killed 1! The Sniper sacrificed himself for the good of his team. Chester is the only Yella Bellies I've ever seen do that before. How many times has MONGO ever done that? "0"
BigJ Wrote:Thank You i will bring great things to the YoungGuns

Big J you are the lowest of the low!!!!!!!!!

I hope the Iguana bends you over his knee and blisters your little yella bottom the way you need it & the way he should!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll be looking for you come Sunday!
Don't give me that crap, I was comin after you just the same as you were coming for me. The only reason you came out in the open is because you seen me reloading my gun. As far as RN09 being there I don't know cause I was focused in on getting you.
Mongo Wrote:Don't give me that crap, I was comin after you just the same as you were coming for me. The only reason you came out in the open is because you seen me reloading my gun. As far as RN09 being there I don't know cause I was focused in on getting you.

:lmao:

MONGO, you need imediant psychological help!

SERIOUSLY MONGO DOESN'T REALIZE WHAT GOES ON AROUND HIM!

You are simply not in touch with reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still think you won both duels you had with the Sniper & Wyatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were hidden Sunday, & so where 2 more of your teammates! The Sniper did see you reloading, but after you reloaded you still were hidden & never came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [SIZE="5"]
YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOT COMING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE NEVER CHARGED IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DOUBT YOU EVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]
Holding your gun from out behind a tree and shooting it doesn't qualify as a charge!

:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:What separates us my big bootied friend is much more than a record, it's a backbone, nerve, guts, and some courage! See we have it and you don't! The Yella Bellies are 180 time losers when you measured it that way!

Sunday MONGO, the 1st time the Sniper took you out the Sniper was charging 3 Yella Bellies, you, RN-09, & another Yella Belly where all behind trees sticking your heads out and shooting. However, the Sniper was out in the open charging into MONGO while MONGO was hidden. The Sniper charged 3 & killed 1! The Sniper sacrificed himself for the good of his team. Chester is the only Yella Bellies I've ever seen do that before. How many times has MONGO ever done that? "0"

If you was true cowboy you wouln't have to make all this hype up about yourself, you would let others give you compliments and in return you would do the same for them. But the way I see it, you talk about yourself saying your the greatest and your small minded teammates just follow.Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:If you was true cowboy you wouln't have to make all this hype up about yourself, you would let others give you compliments and in return you would do the same for them. But the way I see it, you talk about yourself saying your the greatest and your small minded teammates just follow.Big Grin

Look The Sniper's sorry about not signing an autograph for you last week but I promise The Sniper will sign it for you this weekend! :howdy:
The Sniper Wrote:Look The Sniper's sorry about not signing an autograph for you last week but I promise The Sniper will sign it for you this weekend! :howdy:

hahaBig Grin
I am willing to say that you beat me in our duel but it should have been no less than a draw with wyatt.

No matter what you think a head shot only counts as one kill shot. Now Wyatt did hit me 3 times in the head but I hit him 2 times in the head once in the neck and once maybe even twice in the chest. Wyatt got 3 kill shoot and I got 4 or 5, so how does that add up to a victory for Wyatt.

I know that he is getting up there in age and wins in things have been few and far between for him the last few years but there is no need to try and cheat.
Mongo Wrote:Don't give me that crap, I was comin after you just the same as you were coming for me. The only reason you came out in the open is because you seen me reloading my gun. As far as RN09 being there I don't know cause I was focused in on getting you.

Thank You now lets get the young guns back on track 2 winning every weekend
The Sniper Wrote:Big J you are the lowest of the low!!!!!!!!!

I hope the Iguana bends you over his knee and blisters your little yella bottom the way you need it & the way he should!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll be looking for you come Sunday!

Im sorry 4 the loss 2 the cowboys but i wanted 2 go play with my friends
BigJ Wrote:Im sorry 4 the loss 2 the cowboys but i wanted 2 go play with my friends

Hard to be friends with a bunch of old timers.Big Grin
Well not that i just hang out with you and chris everyday at skl and then i tlk 2 byron everyday 2 so i juss wanna play on the young guns team
Big J what ever your reason for switching is, its the best desicion you could have made. Now you will be joining the best brand of paintball going today.
Mongo Wrote:Big J what ever your reason for switching is, its the best desicion you could have made. Now you will be joining the best brand of paintball going today.
Couldn't have said it better myself.:Thumbs:
Mongo Wrote:Big J what ever your reason for switching is, its the best desicion you could have made. Now you will be joining the best brand of paintball going today.
you can thank QQ 4 the recruit i might have 2 work this sunday but i will be there the next 1
  •  Previous
  • 49(current)
  • Next