•  Previous
  • 45(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Oh Your Right Brother, I Have Lost It.
phoeniXX Wrote:TongueirateSho TongueirateSho Just remember that QQ has backup.

We got a whole **** Calvary of backups coming. Some of the toughest and craziest coverall wearing, baccer chewing, sawed off shot gun shooting, holler monkey's you have ever seen. These boys could survive 20 years of nuclear winter living on rotting corpses. Bear Grilles and the survivor man don't have **** on these guys. Jordan Compton could be the craziest SOB alive, and anyone that knows him can attest to this fact. If you don't know him, don't worry you will.

You cowboy's run along now, and get your pedicures and manicures taken care of, gather up on your pretty little accessories so that you look all pretty
on the battlefield . Because obviously that is all you have going for you. All BLING and no BANG baby.. :blonded:All TALK and no WALK baby..

The fact is, you have awoken the sleeping giant, and you just didn't know it. From this day forward we will no longer be outnumbered in battle, you can no longer intimidate us by sheer numbers, and all your fancy equipment, will be nothing more than fancy, the YB special operation units have been deployed, and we will show no mercy. on your "soft pretty cowboy tendencies."

We will outwit, outsmart, and outperform you. It will be a beat down of epic proportions and you will have to come back here and have a crow sandwich. The cowboy's will say, "wow, these are some tough SOB's" We no longer stand a chance. We surrender.. :igiveup:

You boys don't forget your sunscreen this week. You wouldn't want to get burnt any worse...:flame::eek:
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Oh Your Right Brother, I Have Lost It.

Well you better find it real quick like! Cause if you don't the JUDGE is going to ***** slap you in front of a lot of people come Sunday.

I'd hate to see that!:D
torQQue Wrote:We got a whole **** Calvary of backups coming. Some of the toughest and craziest coverall wearing, baccer chewing, sawed off shot gun shooting, holler monkey's you have ever seen. These boys could survive 20 years of nuclear winter living on rotting corpses. Bear Grilles and the survivor man don't have **** on these guys. Jordan Compton could be the craziest SOB alive, and anyone that knows him can attest to this fact. If you don't know him, don't worry you will.

You cowboy's run along now, and get your pedicures and manicures taken care of, gather up on your pretty little accessories so that you look all pretty
on the battlefield . Because obviously that is all you have going for you. All BLING and no BANG baby.. :blonded:All TALK and no WALK baby..

The fact is, you have awoken the sleeping giant, and you just didn't know it. From this day forward we will no longer be outnumbered in battle, you can no longer intimidate us by sheer numbers, and all your fancy equipment, will be nothing more than fancy, the YB special operation units have been deployed, and we will show no mercy. on your "soft pretty cowboy tendencies."

We will outwit, outsmart, and outperform you. It will be a beat down of epic proportions and you will have to come back here and have a crow sandwich. The cowboy's will say, "wow, these are some tough SOB's" We no longer stand a chance. We surrender..

You boys don't forget your sunscreen this week. You wouldn't want to get burnt any worse...:flame::eek:

Yella Bellies :blabbermo

Cowboys :yawn: :zzz:
There is no way that a 6ft 7in nicknamed paintball target can compete with someone as skilled as the Judge. I don't feel sorry for you Cordell because you evidently are on the same level as Mongo and RN09. You will be so full of paint that the only way we could id you would be by Mrs. Cordell and she will be cheering so loud for the Judge that you will really be embarassed. What WERE you thinking when someone urged you on? Do you remember how aggressive the Judge was in practice when you couldn't get a rebound over him and he continued to knock you out of the lane. I bet the workers at Wally World would like seeing a video of this disaster! It simply gets better and better every week that the Yella bellies try to out think the Cowboys. My MY MY.:ilikeit:
torQQue Wrote:We got a whole **** Calvary of backups coming. Some of the toughest and craziest coverall wearing, baccer chewing, sawed off shot gun shooting, holler monkey's you have ever seen. These boys could survive 20 years of nuclear winter living on rotting corpses. Bear Grilles and the survivor man don't have **** on these guys. Jordan Compton could be the craziest SOB alive, and anyone that knows him can attest to this fact. If you don't know him, don't worry you will.

on the battlefield . Because obviously that is all you have going for you. All BLING and no BANG baby.. All TALK and no WALK baby..

We will outwit, outsmart, and outperform you. It will be a beat down of epic proportions and you will have to come back here and have a crow sandwich. The cowboy's will say, "wow, these are some tough SOB's" We no longer stand a chance. We surrender.. :igiveup:

You boys don't forget your sunscreen this week. You wouldn't want to get burnt any worse...:flame:

That is all we have heard from you Yella Bellies.... All talk, but you still haven't walked... Heck you all haven't even crawled...Big Grin

Remember you guys will definitely not Out Smart, Out Wit or Out Perform anyone:ape:.......

See the Veteran YB's are not talking trash, because they know first hand what is awaiting them in Death valley. Its the rookies talking all the trash.Rolleyes
Sunday can't get here fast enough....

I may have to fire a few rounds across the road just to show you whats waiting for ya in the hollow....:flame:

You better get more than 10 QQ because the skill level is a bit superior on this end. Quit keeping BigJ up late because he is in training.Big Grin
TATE_64 Wrote:That is all we have heard from you Yella Bellies.... All talk, but you still haven't walked... Heck you all haven't even crawled...Big Grin

Remember you guys will definitely not Out Smart, Out Wit or Out Perform anyone:ape:.......

See the Veteran YB's are not talking trash, because they know first hand what is awaiting them in Death valley. Its the rookies talking all the trash.Rolleyes
Sunday can't get here fast enough....

I may have to fire a few rounds across the road just to show you whats waiting for ya in the hollow....:flame:

Big Grin Got any red balls?? You know, I could use a new coat of paint on my car, so please aim for the house:moon:
Brother your talking too the wildest, craziest, scariest, bib-overall wearing, bare foot walking, flesh eating, paintball shooting, cave dwelling, cannibalistic, @$$ kicking, holler monkeys that’s ever walked, creeped, or crawled!!!!! :eek: We’ve been living off the remains of road kill since you were a twinkle in your daddy’s eyes. :yikes: So far as we are concerned your talking to the craziest SOB’s alive and your just leading lambs to the wolves :Clap:
Don't waste paint Tate.
The Sniper Wrote:Brother your talking too the wildest, craziest, scariest, bib-overall wearing, bare foot walking, flesh eating, paintball shooting, cave dwelling, cannibalistic, @$$ kicking, holler monkeys that’s ever walked, creeped, or crawled!!!!! :eek: We’ve been living off the remains of road kill since you were a twinkle in your daddy’s eyes. :yikes: So far as we are concerned your talking to the craziest SOB’s alive and your just leading lambs to the wolves :Clap:
Sniper, You bring your kin and I quit!Rolleyes
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Don't waste paint Tate.

Maybe just a few Monster balls....Big Grin:Clap:TongueirateSho
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Cordell[/COLOR]
will be our first suicide by Cowboy!

:lmao:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Sniper, You bring your kin and I quit!Rolleyes

Don't worry Wyatt, I wouldn't even do that to a Yella Belly! Wink
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You better get more than 10 QQ because the skill level is a bit superior on this end. Quit keeping BigJ up late because he is in training.Big Grin

Be careful who you trust is all I got to say. When the cowboys morale gets low, and it will, I got feeling some of your soldiers change alliances. Are you all really united as one? Lets just say I got some very good "intel" amongst your ranks.:howdy: That's all.
torQQue Wrote:Be careful who you trust is all I got to say. When the cowboys morale gets low, and it will, I got feeling some of your soldiers change alliances. Are you all really united as one? Lets just say I got some very good "intel" amongst your ranks.:howdy: That's all.

Once a Cowboy, ALWAYS a COWBOY..... That is ALL:howdy::1:

No one will be changing alliances...WinkBig Grin

More blah, blah, blah, gonna, gonna, gonna...............:argue: from the yella bellies. I know you are a new one but the YB's have always had the numbers and the equipment but could do nothing with it. The Cowboys have what a yella belly will NEVER possess............courage, skill and are down right bad to the bone, Brother :Skull03: Again, the Cowboys talk about what HAS BEEN DONE. Cowboy action does the talkin because every Cowboy out there will only talk the talk AFTER THEY HAVE WALKED THE WALK. And Brother for three straight weeks of the new season, THE COWBOYS HAVE WALKED THE WALK!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:More blah, blah, blah, gonna, gonna, gonna...............:argue: from the yella bellies. I know you are a new one but the YB's have always had the numbers and the equipment but could do nothing with it. The Cowboys have what a yella belly will NEVER possess............courage, skill and are down right bad to the bone, Brother :Skull03: Again, the Cowboys talk about what HAS BEEN DONE. Cowboy action does the talkin because every Cowboy out there will only talk the talk AFTER THEY HAVE WALKED THE WALK. And Brother for three straight weeks of the new season, THE COWBOYS HAVE WALED THE WALK!!!

Exactly, there will be no crow sandwich, because the talking only happens after we have already walked....:flame:
TATE_64 Wrote:Once a Cowboy, ALWAYS a COWBOY..... That is ALL:howdy::1:

No one will be changing alliances...WinkBig Grin

Not the same tune I've been hearing. You own, may even ambush you when you least expect it.
torQQue Wrote:Not the same tune I've been hearing. You own, may even ambush you when you least expect it.

You have been tuned in on the wrong station then.... :lmao:..... Not gonna happen.....
Colonel Kill Wrote:More blah, blah, blah, gonna, gonna, gonna...............:argue: from the yella bellies. I know you are a new one but the YB's have always had the numbers and the equipment but could do nothing with it. The Cowboys have what a yella belly will NEVER possess............courage, skill and are down right bad to the bone, Brother :Skull03: Again, the Cowboys talk about what HAS BEEN DONE. Cowboy action does the talkin because every Cowboy out there will only talk the talk AFTER THEY HAVE WALKED THE WALK. And Brother for three straight weeks of the new season, THE COWBOYS HAVE WALED THE WALK!!!

The only walk you all will be walking, is the paintball assisted :Guitar01:moonwalk.
TATE_64 Wrote:You have been tuned in on the wrong station then.... :lmao:..... Not gonna happen.....

Hey Tate you know that QQ has realized the only way for a YB team to win is to try and fill it with a bunch of Cowboys................but why would a Cowboy ever want to go to such a lop sided loser of a team. The UNITED COWBOYS WILL CONTINUE TO ROLL THROUGH DEATH VALLEY LIKE A STORM THROUGH KANSAS, fierce, violent and total destruction left lying about. :rockon:
torQQue Wrote:Not the same tune I've been hearing. You own, may even ambush you when you least expect it.

Confusedalute: That may be true of a cowboy wanna-be, but we never have to concern ourselves about the REAL COWBOYS.
ONCE A COWBOY , ALWAYS A COWBOY!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:Hey Tate you know that QQ has realized the only way for a YB team to win is to try and fill it with a bunch of Cowboys................but why would a Cowboy ever want to go to such a lop sided loser of a team. The UNITED COWBOYS WILL CONTINUE TO ROLL THROUGH DEATH VALLEY LIKE A STORM THROUGH KANSAS, fierce, violent and total destruction left lying about. :rockon:

Yeah, he is just trying to throw a wrench in the gears of this WELL OILED MACHINE we have here called "THE COWBOYS"...:notworthy
Don't worry QQ, we have the players we wanted from the other side. We don't want anymore.
torQQue Wrote:Be careful who you trust is all I got to say. When the cowboys morale gets low, and it will, I got feeling some of your soldiers change alliances. Are you all really united as one? Lets just say I got some very good "intel" amongst your ranks.:howdy: That's all.

Dont count on your intel cause it aint happening. we are dominating and will continue to do so, I have just confirmed three new cowboys for this weekend, see you Yella bellies in the Valley.
Billnz28 Wrote:Dont count on your intel cause it aint happening. we are dominating and will continue to do so, I have just confirmed three new cowboys for this weekend, see you Yella bellies in the Valley.
You are the man!!!! Better get XX to go down to the 2nd floor and start recruiting QQ. YAAAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!
QQ you chose the wrong group. The young bums wont fight with you. All the hype you are bringing to get your crew ready wont work. They hide and stay hid. They will leave you hanging to take the shots, so get good protective gear or you will end up like Mongo or Johnny Bravo. You had the chance to be a made man with the Cowboys, now you are just a marked man. You could end up like cordell doing something foolish like challenging of all people the Hanging Judge.......The Sniper is right, Cordell may be the first to turn their own weapon on themself, once he has time to realize what he has done. There is also rumor that a familiar face could return this week. I'll just say that I hear that he has house in order!!! Bad News for the young bums.
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, he is just trying to throw a wrench in the gears of this WELL OILED MACHINE we have here called "THE COWBOYS"...:notworthy

I guess the yella bellies are trying any and everything to put a speed bump in the path of the greatest machine ever assembled known only as THE COWBOYS TongueirateSho They can stoop to trickery, magic, deception or what ever the case.........THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE COWBOYS ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER PUT ON THE FACE OF GODS GREEN EARTH...............AND THERE IS NOT ONE THING, NOT ONE THING THE YELLA BELLIES CAN DO TO STOP US!!!Cool
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:QQ you chose the wrong group. The young bums wont fight with you. All the hype you are bringing to get your crew ready wont work. They hide and stay hid. They will leave you hanging to take the shots, so get good protective gear or you will end up like Mongo or Johnny Bravo. You had the chance to be a made man with the Cowboys, now you are just a marked man. You could end up like cordell doing something foolish like challenging of all people the Hanging Judge.......The Sniper is right, Cordell may be the first to turn their own weapon on themself, once he has time to realize what he has done. There is also rumor that a familiar face could return this week. I'll just say that I hear that he has house in order!!! Bad News for the young bums.

You are exactly right Mad Cap, none of the yella bellies are talking except QQ. They are going to let him sass mouth in hopes that he becomes the primary target Sunday (as they very well know the COWBOYS don't put up with sass mouth) and that will let another yella belly stay in the game a little longer. QQ your team will let you lead the charge into the Valley only to find when you turn around........nothing......they have gone to hide and left you in a LITTLE SITUATION. I would make sure XX is there because that will be your only backup.
  •  Previous
  • 45(current)
  • Next