•  Previous
  • 44(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
JackFrost Wrote:Do you have the photo of the young guns like that?

Ya, I have it, and I'll post it in a minute
Billnz28 Wrote:QQ Ive drove by your house atleast 6 times today trying to get you to come out and havent seen hide nor hair of you , Guess it will be 2 weeks till I get to shoot you yella Bellie scum .

now Bill that ain't good driving by someones house 6 times. if I didn't know any better id think that your stalking him Confusedhh:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I thought that was a picture of Larry, Moe , & Curly....No wait it could be Daryl, Daryl, & Larry...it's hard to tell with those masks on.Big Grin

Larry, Curly, Moe, Daryl, Daryl, & Larry have thrashed the living snot out of you and your yella teammates for three weeks in a row now! So what ever you want to call us just put the best behind it brother! Cause that's what we are the best! Cool
The Sniper Wrote:Larry, Curly, Moe, Daryl, Daryl, & Larry have thrashed the living snot out of you and your yella teammates for three weeks in a row now! So what ever you want to call us just put the best behind it brother! Cause that's what we are the best! Cool

You’re right, Sniper, Ringo can call it what he wants but HE KNOWS the COWBOYS are the greatest machine ever assembled, BROTHER!!!!!!!! He is just hoping his new recruits can bring the yella bellies to a level that they might be able to compete for more than a couple of minutes with the likes of the COWBOYS. Guess we will have to shut that theory down come SUNDAY!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:You’re right, Sniper, Ringo can call it what he wants but HE KNOWS the COWBOYS are the greatest machine ever assembled, BROTHER!!!!!!!! He is just hoping his new recruits can bring the yella bellies to a level that they might be able to compete for more than a couple of minutes with the likes of the COWBOYS. Guess we will have to shut that theory down come SUNDAY!!!!!!

Are you nuts Colonel Kill, they'll demolish us now with QQ & XX and besides that their rounding up one **** of a posse...we won't have a chance now I quit.:eek:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Are you nuts Colonel Kill, they'll demolish us now with QQ & XX and besides that their rounding up one **** of a posse...we won't have a chance now I quit.:eek:

Now Ringo, its time to logoff Wyatt's name now...Rolleyes :howdy:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Are you nuts Colonel Kill, they'll demolish us now with QQ & XX and besides that their rounding up one **** of a posse...we won't have a chance now I quit.:eek:

Oh that's low Ringo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have reach a new low, don't get me wrong Ringo! the Sniper is all for espionage Big Grin but your posting under false pretences :Angry07:

If Johnny Cochran was alive we'd sue! :mad:

If Wyatt reads that post we won't be able to hold him down, gag him up, and hog tie him and keep he from calling you out to duel Ringo! If I were you, which I"m glad I'm not cause then I'd be on a losing team, I would erase that post QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW MUCH IS THE BOUNTY? ON QQ :redboxer:
Iguana Wrote:HOW MUCH IS THE BOUNTY? ON QQ :redboxer:

6-PACK OF ANY BEVERAGE! :Thumbs:
I Will Do It For Free Whooooooooooo:letsparty
phoeniXX Wrote:Just wanted to give props to my bro.... The picture was awsome.

Wow. 7 posts and already a BGR staff member. You must be mighty special...Big Grin
Jshort5 Wrote:Wow. 7 posts and already a BGR staff member. You must be mighty special...Big Grin

special ed maybe, LOL Big Grin No thats QQ's brother
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:now Bill that ain't good driving by someones house 6 times. if I didn't know any better id think that your stalking him Confusedhh:

Ill save the stalking for when ever he decides to showup, But really I live above him so I have to pass his house to go to work and other places.
Billnz28 Wrote:Ill save the stalking for when ever he decides to showup, But really I live above him so I have to pass his house to go to work and other places.

I'm thinking drive by :flame:

:Clap:

Ringo, Ringo, Ringo, what a dirty little deed you have attempted. However we COWBOYS know the depths of which you yella's will go. YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT US so you have now gone to trickery. Well, Ringo that won't work either!!!! If I were you (AND AGAIN VERY GLAD I'M NOT) I would start a new house project to keep me out of Death Valley Sunday. I am sure once Wyatt sees your attempt at trickery and lowlessness, he just my take you behind the wood shed for a real old fachion butt whippin. :redboxer:
Iguana Wrote:I Will Do It For Free Whooooooooooo:letsparty

You know QQ is in trouble when the Iguana is lookin for a rumble. Just what is QQ gonna do with the Iguana comes lookin for him????????????? :notworthy
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho Just remember that QQ has backup.
It always good to have experience under you belt.
phoeniXX Wrote:TongueirateSho TongueirateSho Just remember that QQ has backup.

That's the difference between the Cowboys who have backup but don't need it and Yella Bellies who won't do anything without plenty of backup. When you mess with the Iguana you are messin with a real tough Cowboy, Brother!!!!!
Cordell is in this weekend brother, and I have had enough. Judge I am calling you out.
Colonel Kill Wrote:That's the difference between the Cowboys who have backup but don't need it and Yella Bellies who won't do anything without plenty of backup. When you mess with the Iguana you are messin with a real tough Cowboy, Brother!!!!!

The only difference between Cowboys and Yella Bellies is about 20 years.:Clap:
phoeniXX Wrote:[quote=Colonel Kill]That's the difference between the Cowboys who have backup but don't need it and Yella Bellies who won't do anything without plenty of backup. When you mess with the Iguana you are messin with a real tough Cowboy, Brother!!!!![/QUOTE

The only difference between Cowboys and Yella Bellies is about 20 years.:Clap:

Yeah that's about right, WE COWBOYS HAVE BEEN KICKIN BUTT AND TAKIN NAMES ABOUT THAT MUCH LONGER THAN YOU YB's. So just sit back and watch as the masters show you young dumplins how it is done. Cause the Cowboys are the best that ever was, the best goin today and the very best there ever will ever be!!!!!! AND WE DO IT ALL WHILE STYLIN AND PROFILIN, BROTHER!!!!Confusedinglepar
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Cordell is in this weekend brother, and I have had enough. Judge I am calling you out.

An old cowboy saying: "Never corner something meaner than you!"

:mad: It's on!!!!!!!:mad:
Ooooohhhh... Cordell wants a shot at the Judge..... I guess the Judge will take Lil Sam out back and bust his hindend....Big Grin
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:An old cowboy saying: "Never corner something meaner than you!"

:mad: It's on!!!!!!!:mad:

They just never learn. The YB's called out one of the founding fathers last week and two (TWO-2) got put in their place by the Marshal himself and now Cordell has found some false courage to call out yet another founding father.....all I can say is it WON'T BE A PRETTY DAY FOR THE YB's IN DEATH VALLEY COME SUNDAY!!!!!! :popcorn:
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:An old cowboy saying: "Never corner something meaner than you!"

It's on!!!!!!!:mad:

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TELL HIM JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cordell, brother, you may as well take a shovel with you Sunday and dig your own grave! Cause when the JUDGE is threw with you you'll wish you where dead!!!!!!!:ChairHit:

Better leave the women folk at home. I'm sure they wouldn't want to see Cordell that way. Someone will still have to identify the body though Big Grin

Looks like a Spider has caught another fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Just a few more words of wisdom (and caution) to Cordell and the rest of the Yella Bellies: Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a COWBOY from any direction!!!!
Oh the woman will be left at home. wouldnt want her seeing me do that to her daddy.
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:Just a few more words of wisdom (and caution) to Cordell and the rest of the Yella Bellies: Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a COWBOY from any direction!!!!

Now that is something for the yella bellies to pounder. Mongo that means to think about or for YOU to roll around in that big ball on your shoulders.
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:Just a few more words of wisdom (and caution) to Cordell and the rest of the Yella Bellies: Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a COWBOY from any direction!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!
NOTHING LIKE A GOOD KILLING TO GET THE OL BLOOD FLOWING!!!!!!!!:
D

CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Oh the woman will be left at home. wouldnt want her seeing me do that to her daddy.

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND???????? THE JUDGE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!

The Sniper never thought he would feel sorry for a Yella Belly, but in this case the Sniper has to make an exception!
  •  Previous
  • 44(current)
  • Next