•  Previous
  • 40(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Johnny Ringo Wrote:He seemed to be leaning towards the side of the Young Guns in conversation today, guees we'll just have to wait & see.

I think my brother and I decided to side with the Yella Bellies.. We kind of felt sorry for them today. They were just outnumbered and out match, yet pushed on, without any fear. As sniper would say, you got to admire that kind of "intestional" fortitude.

Our new slogan. The few, the proud, the Yelly Bellies. Reinforcements have been deployed, time to paint some of you pretty little cowboys.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I was there, just wasn't able to get the job done but I'll have that taken care of by the next round.

Glad you were there, Ringo..........THE COWBOYS KNEW YOU COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE but it is good to see you coming to terms with it. As for getting it together.....when you say that the COWBOYS HEAR............ BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, NEXT WEEK when you speak now. RESULTS RINGO, THAT IS REAL COWBOY TALK, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
I was really excited to just watch today..Can''t wait to get in there and play.
But I don't want to go 1 on 1 with "Deadeye Hall."
Looks like the Yella Bellies better get to recruiting if they wanna stand a chance against this Well Oiled Machine we got here called The Cowboys...... Man it was running on 100 cylinders in the second battle that lasted 15 minutes.....:Clap:

Well I stand corrected on TorQQue siding with the Yella Bellies..... Guess he will just have to get used to losing.... lol
torQQue Wrote:I think my brother and I decided to side with the Yella Bellies.. We kind of felt sorry for them today. They were just outnumbered and out match, yet pushed on, without any fear. As sniper would say, you got to admire that kind of "intestional" fortitude.

Our new slogan. The few, the proud, the Yelly Bellies. Reinforcements have been deployed, time to paint some of you pretty little cowboys.TongueirateShoTongueirateSho

I can't believe that.... All the recruiting BIG J has done.....:mad: , I guess while you all were down there they drugged you all or something.........:eek:
I was really excited to just watch today..Can''t wait to get in there and play.
But I don't want to go 1 on 1 with "Deadeye Hall."
TATE_64 Wrote:Looks like the Yella Bellies better get to recruiting if they wanna stand a chance against this Well Oiled Machine we got here called The Cowboys...... Man it was running on 100 cylinders in the second battle that lasted 15 minutes.....:Clap:

Well I stand corrected on TorQQue siding with the Yella Bellies..... Guess he will just have to get used to losing.... lol

Afraid not my freind..the scales just got tilted back to even & the Young Guns will rule death valley once again.
QQ & Pheonixx are great additions to our team...congratulations & thanks guys for helping us out.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Afraid not my freind..the scales just got tilted back to even & the Young Guns will rule death valley once again.

It was 12 on 12 today my Friend and it definitely wasn't even....:lmao: You all got drilled...Big Grin:1:
TATE_64 Wrote:I can't believe that.... All the recruiting BIG J has done.....:mad: , I guess while you all were down there they drugged you all or something.........:eek:

I hate to choose sides like that because all of you are a pleasure to be around. I appreciate the recruitment from you guys. But I truly felt/feel sorry for them. They are outnumber at least 2 to 1 and I think the four we bring next time we help to even the playing field some. Is that their normal numbers, or were some missing today? How many kills did the YB's have today? One or two at the most. Did any cowboy even get taken out? You guys are loaded. You should join us..

How did the second game turnout? We had to leave.
They had at least 2 (The Ref, Amun Ra) out today.... And the numbers today were 12 on 12, they just got drilled.... haha
TATE_64 Wrote:It was 12 on 12 today my Friend and it definitely wasn't even....:lmao: You all got drilled...Big Grin:1:

We did get drilled but it certainly wasn't 12 on 12, more like 15-9.
torQQue Wrote:I hate to choose sides like that because all of you are a pleasure to be around. I appreciate the recruitment from you guys. But I truly felt/feel sorry for them. They are outnumber at least 2 to 1 and I think the four we bring next time we help to even the playing field some. Is that their normal numbers, or were some missing today? How many kills did the YB's have today? One or two at the most. Did any cowboy even get taken out? You guys are loaded. You should join us..

How did the second game turnout? We had to leave.

We had 2 guys out Amun-Ra & Ref....We got taken out pretty handily the second game too.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We did get drilled but it certainly wasn't 12 on 12, more like 15-9.

You have been counting with Mongo :ape:or something.. Because you all had 11 in your picture.... Cordell had already broken his gun... So that made 12 you all had....:howdy:
TATE_64 Wrote:You have been counting with Mongo :ape:or something.. Because you all had 11 in your picture.... Cordell had already broken his gun... So that made 12 you all had....:howdy:

Where's this picture at?
Is the gun legal boys?

[youtube="this is a paintball gun"]OnRh-5IRG3A[/youtube]
torQQue Wrote:Is the gun legal boys?

Yep, it's legal brother bring it on!!!
Welcome to Death Valley, TorQQue and Pheonixx. After watching today's massacre and still choosing to side with the Yella Bellies, you guys may just be what they need. I admire your determination, (as well as your sympathy towards the Y.B) but I definitely have to question your judgement!
Another great day in the Valley. Good job COWBOYS, it is truly an honor to ride by your sides.
As far as the duels, Brother Wyatt picked up where Brother Sniper left off.
We too, have adopted a slogan: If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Its not posted yet, But when TorQQue took the pic today, you guys had 11 present for the pic.....

Ringo, Mongo, Calamity, Jack Frost, RN09, Remorceful Raider, Benedict Skeans, Chester, Little Feller, Some Dude I didn't know, Another Fella I didn't know, Not Pictured- Cordell Walton....
torQQue Wrote:Is the gun legal boys?

Anything is Legal in the Valley....Big Grin
Four score and seven years ago when this paintball war first started it didn’t look good for the Cowboys, we where outgunned, outnumbered, and out manned! But we kept repeating 3 little words over and over again “YES WE CAN”

And every week we showed up, we played, we fought, and we charged no matter what, because in the back of our minds we were thinking “YES WE CAN”

We whispered it around the water coolers at work, at social gatherings, and in our homes late at night ‘YES WE CAN’

So we came up with a simply two part plan. First, we began to research paintball technology and weapons, we saved our money, and we upgraded our arsenal. Because we knew if we could only match the Yella Bellies weaponry that we could beat them “YES WE CAN” “YES WE CAN”

Next, we started actively recruiting, but not just anyone. We needed people with the same kind of spirit, drive, and determination that the ‘Founding Fathers’ of the Cowboys already had installed in the team. People who believe “YES WE CAN”

People you could depend on in a crunch and the first thing we said is “Don’t ever back down” and then we would ask “Do you think we can win this war against the Yella Bellies” and every time our new members said “YES WE CAN”

Then suddenly we began to see, our plan was working, and you could tell something was stirring in the air. You could feel it from Abner Mountain in Wheelwright to Rt. 80 at Martin. Ol’timers from Mud Creek to Wayland were ready to heed the call to action. Brave souls from Frazier’s Creek to Weeksbury began to believe “YES WE CAN”

Then not only did they believe, but those same courageous souls began to show up in Death Valley, inspired by the brave tells of Wyatt’s gang’s heroics and how they had charged unprotected, across open ground, into heavily fortified enemy positions, all the while outgunned and outnumbered, but believing with all their hearts “YES WE CAN”

Those new warriors are the ones who turned the tide in this epic struggle between good and bad, between right and wrong, and between courage and cowardness! People like the Colonel, Billnz, Tate, Big J, Matt the Cat, Barker, Nick, Big Mick, Justin, Miller-Time, Little E, and my personal favorite The Iguana! Those brave souls stepped into Death Valley and faced down the Yella Bellies with only one thought “YES WE CAN” “YES WE CAN” “YES WE CAN”

So ‘Tonight’ the Sniper say’s to all of you Cowboys out there listening --- thank you! Because after what YOU did today in Death Valley now we can not only “YES WE CAN” but now we can also say “YES WE DID” AND “YES WE WILL” WEEK AFTER WEEK “YES WE WILL” “YES WE WILL”

:letsparty :Clap: :letsparty :Clap: :letsparty
TATE_64 Wrote:Its not posted yet, But when TorQQue took the pic today, you guys had 11 present for the pic.....

Ringo, Mongo, Calamity, Jack Frost, RN09, Remorceful Raider, Benedict Skeans, Chester, Little Feller, Some Dude I didn't know, Another Fella I didn't know, Not Pictured- Cordell Walton....
How many guys were in the truck with you guys 5-6?
The Sniper Wrote:Four score and seven years ago when this paintball war first started it didn’t look good for the Cowboys, we where outgunned, outnumbered, and out manned! But we kept repeating 3 little words over and over again “YES WE CAN”

And every week we showed up, we played, we fought, and we charged no matter what, because in the back of our minds we were thinking “YES WE CAN”

We whispered it around the water coolers at work, at social gatherings, and in our homes late at night ‘YES WE CAN’

So we came up with a simply two part plan. First, we began to research paintball technology and weapons, we saved our money, and we upgraded our arsenal. Because we knew if we could only match the Yella Bellies weaponry that we could beat them “YES WE CAN” “YES WE CAN”

Next, we started actively recruiting, but not just anyone. We needed people with the same kind of spirit, drive, and determination that the ‘Founding Fathers’ of the Cowboys already had installed in the team. People who believe “YES WE CAN”

People you could depend on in a crunch and they first thing we said is “Don’t ever back down” and then we would ask “Do you think we can win this war against the Yella Bellies” and every time our new members said “YES WE CAN”

Then suddenly we began to see, our plan was working, and you could tell something was stirring in the air. You could feel it from Abner Mountain in Wheelwright to Rt. 80 at Martin. Ol’timers from Mud Creek to Wayland were ready to heed the call to action. Brave souls from Frazier’s Creek to Weeksbury began to believe “YES WE CAN”

Then not only did they believe, but those same courageous souls began to show up in Death Valley, inspired the brave tells of the Wyatt’s gang’s heroics and how they had charged unprotected, across open ground, into heavily fortified enemy positions, all the while outgunned and outnumbered, but believing with all their hearts “YES WE CAN”

Those new warriors are the ones who turned the tide in this epic struggle between good and bad, between right and wrong, and between courage and cowardness! People like the Colonel, Billnz, Tate, Big J, Matt the Cat, Barker, Nick, Big Mick, Justin, Miller-Time, Little E, and my personal favorite The Iguana! Those brave souls stepped into Death Valley and faced down the Yella Bellies with only one thought “YES WE CAN” “YES WE CAN” “YES WE CAN”

So ‘Tonight’ the Sniper say’s to all of you Cowboys out there listening --- thank you! Because after what YOU did today in Death Valley now we can not only “YES WE CAN” but now we can also say “YES WE DID” AND “YES WE WILL” WEEK AFTER WEEK “YES WE WILL” “YES WE WILL”

:letsparty :Clap: :letsparty :letsparty

That is awesome.....:Clap:

Been fun in Death Valley lately...Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:How many guys were in the truck with you guys 5-6?

Yeah there was 6 in the WAR WAGON......Big Grin
Welcome to Death Valley QQ & XX. I can understand your sympathy for those yella bellies, they are a miserable bunch. You two may bring the YB's to new heights so that they may compete. Good luck to you guys and look forward to seeing you next week.
Dont worry about it Tate,

We have only had numbers the last 2 weeks, every other time I played the Cowboys were outnumbered and bad. so quit crying about numbers yella bellies.

I sure thought that Torqque and Pheonixx would def, be cowboys but they Have made their beds and they can lay in it. It will be a pleasure to shoot you guys week after week. Remember torqque when you venture outside Ill be watching and waiting so watch your step you no good yella bellied, liver lipped, scum sucking, Brian Ray wanna be.
The Sniper Wrote:Four score and seven years ago when this paintball war first started it didn’t look good for the Cowboys, we where outgunned, outnumbered, and out manned! But we kept repeating 3 little words over and over again “YES WE CAN”

People you could depend on in a crunch and they first thing we said is “Don’t ever back down” and then we would ask “Do you think we can win this war against the Yella Bellies” and every time our new members said “YES WE CAN”

Then not only did they believe, but those same courageous souls began to show up in Death Valley, inspired the brave tells of the Wyatt’s gang’s heroics and how they had charged unprotected, across open ground, into heavily fortified enemy positions, all the while outgunned and outnumbered, but believing with all their hearts “YES WE CAN”

:letsparty

:notworthy:what:You the craziest and most animated person I have ever met in my life.. :1:How you come up with this stuff?:lmao::lmao:
[SIZE="5"]Oh ya,

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
Big Grin
Colonel Kill Wrote:Welcome to Death Valley QQ & XX. I can understand your sympathy for those yella bellies, they are a miserable bunch. You two may bring the YB's to new heights so that they may compete. Good luck to you guys and look forward to SHOOTING you next week.

Fixed it for ya Colonel...:flame:TongueirateSho:Clap:
torQQue Wrote::notworthy:what:You the craziest and most animated person I have ever met in my life.. :1:How you come up with this stuff?:lmao::lmao:

Does that mean you want to join the Cowboys? Big Grin
Wyatt, Judge, Sniper, Mad Cap, Billnz, Tate, Big J, Matt the Cat, Barker, Nick, Big Mick, Justin, Miller-Time, Little E, The Iguana, Little Jess That's 16 people my freind not 12, plus Curly Bill & Colonel Kill were out as long as we're counting absentees.
  •  Previous
  • 40(current)
  • Next