•  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You had to cheat to get the job done boys & everybody knows it. The Mad Crap can't beat me straight up, that's why you guys had him loaded up with triple the amount of paintballs I had, I shot slow intentionally so he'd run out first & leave himself wide open only to find out he was still shooting full steam 30 seconds after I ran out. But that's O.K. guys your days are numbered. By the way kernel who was it that took you out in the first round, let me think....HMMMMMMMMMMMM..............BINGO yeah now I remember.

This comment would fit nicely in the thread for excuses of why you lost. You lost for one reason......It was ME you were going against.......A little bit of natural killer instinct mixed old timer wisdom and experience (BTW I have to take this time to personally thank Wyatt, Judge and Sniper for being such role models for pride and valor to not have it in me to lose) OK Bravo, back to our conversation......It was no little coincidence that in a duel situation that we won both matches.........You may be in real trouble if you cant count on your own yella team mates to count to 20, cause that is what they did.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You boys better get to workig on next weeks plan cause there won't be a repeat of today's antics.

Bravo, I agree with you. I dont think there will be repeat. The Old Timers will go ahead and make it a clean sweep.

You know what the Judge would say in a time like this dont you?

"Hang em first and try em later"
[/QUOTE] Uh, NO HE DIDN"T......and my teamate was the one who told me you all loaded him up with more balls.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"]UH, YES, YES, HE DID!!!!! [/SIZE]

Just ask anyone who wittnessed it Smile

The Colonel was in the whole first game. Cause Amun Ra claimed his gun malfunctioned about the time the Sniper and the Colonel had him in 'A little cross fire' :booo: Then Amun Ra followed that up with a little temper tantrum :HitWall: --- it was beautiful!!!!! The Colonel was tragically killed in the 2nd game after a momentous struggle to claim a hill. Confusedalute:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The Sniper did get me early but not before I was able to get you

Uh, NO HE DIDN"T......and my teamate was the one who told me you all loaded him up with more balls.

Mad Cap must have really done some damage to your head Johnny Bingo, because I was never put out in the game. I was one of 5 left to your yella belly 1 before he quit. So, I am not sure what you are talking about. You might want to go and let Amun-Ra scan your head tonight. You are definitely experiencing some form of delusion, Brother.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:I was scheduled to work the next two weekends, but upon hearing the news of the dastardly deed that happened on a day that will be forever remembered as the greatest upset of all time, I have contacted Sam Walton's son and demanded the next two two Sunday's off...Well boys, Sam Jr. obliged so it looks like Cordell will be joining the ranks of the Young Guns to reclaim victory. That's right...enjoy it this week for you've awoken the sleeping giant...and he's woke with a vengeance.

GREAT!!!!!!

The only thing that could have made today any better would have been to shoot your big boil-brained, diseased, camel-looking, dog-breathed, foul-smelling, mutant-maggot head off!
This was [B]the Sniper’s[/B] dueling strategy, plug RN09’s gun (which was actually Ringo’s gun) with the first shot, then paint RN09’s head pink with the rest!!!!! And brother, did it ever work to PERFECTION! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I realize this would be a risky strategy for some, but not the Sniper brother!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!! The Sniper, with his uncanny accuracy, fired the first shot right down the barrel of RN09’s gun rendering him helpless. Then proceeded to ABSOLUTELY --- THRASH --- THE --- MORTAL --- LIVING --- #*!! OUT OF RN09 :ChairHit: The Sniper plays paintball every weekend and the Sniper hasn’t seen that much pink paint on one person’s face in his entire life!

When the Sniper was threw with RN09, he had so much paint on his face, he looked like a ‘bright pink’ clown. :o

RN09 face could have been mistaken for the inside of a giant pink grapefruit. Smile

‘Porky Pig’ called and wanted to barrow some pinkness from RN09
Big Grin

RN09’s face was glowing from so much florescent pink paint it could be seen from outer space.

RN09 looked liked the full-grown pink ghost from ‘Pac-man’.
:lmao:

In fact, RN09 was so pink the ‘Pink Panther’ was jealous of him.

CORDELL WALKER Wrote:I was scheduled to work the next two weekends, but upon hearing the news of the dastardly deed that happened on a day that will be forever remembered as the greatest upset of all time, I have contacted Sam Walton's son and demanded the next two two Sunday's off...Well boys, Sam Jr. obliged so it looks like Cordell will be joining the ranks of the Young Guns to reclaim victory. That's right...enjoy it this week for you've awoken the sleeping giant...and he's woke with a vengeance.

Somebody needs to tell Mongo what that means.
The Sniper Wrote:This was [B]the Sniper’s[/B] dueling strategy, plug RN09’s gun (which was actually Ringo’s gun) with the first shot, then paint RN09’s head pink with the rest!!!!! And brother, did it ever work to PERFECTION! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I realize this would be a risky strategy for some, but not the Sniper brother!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!! The Sniper, with his uncanny accuracy, fired the first shot right down the barrel of RN09’s gun rendering him helpless. Then proceeded to ABSOLUTELY --- THRASH --- THE --- MORTAL --- LIVING --- #*!! OUT OF RN09 The Sniper plays paintball every weekend and the Sniper hasn’t seen that much pink paint on one person’s face in his entire life!

When the Sniper was threw with RN09, he had so much paint on his face, he looked like a ‘bright pink’ clown. :o

RN09 face could have been mistaken for the inside of a giant pink grapefruit. Smile

Big Grin

RN09’s face was glowing from so much florescent pink paint it could be seen from outer space.

Hope they don't send RN09 home from school tomorrow because they think he has pink eye. Smile
The Sniper Wrote:This was [B]the Sniper’s[/B] dueling strategy, plug [B]RN09’s gun (which was actually Ringo’s gun) with the first shot, then paint RN09’s head pink with the rest!!!!! And brother, did it ever work to PERFECTION! WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I realize this would be a risky strategy for some[/B], but not the Sniper brother!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!! The Sniper, with his uncanny accuracy, fired the first shot right down the barrel of RN09’s gun rendering him helpless. Then proceeded to ABSOLUTELY --- THRASH --- THE --- MORTAL --- LIVING --- #*!! OUT OF RN09 :ChairHit: The Sniper plays paintball every weekend and the Sniper hasn’t seen that much pink paint on one person’s face in his entire life!

Big Grin

The Sniper speaks the truth...I was privy to the planning and that is exactly what the plan was. I was concerned at first, and then I realized. This is the Sniper we're talking about here. I have seen him make much more difficult shots than this. When someone is truly great and I mean gifted, it is a pleasure to watch. Paintballers all over the world will talking about the plug the barrell shot long after we are gone.
BAD MONGO-JANE! :ape:

you haven't played in two weeks now!
he definitely left the valley with the pink eye..haha
I wonder what happened to the REF? He hasn't said a word....haha
TATE_64 Wrote:I wonder what happened to the REF? He hasn't said a word....haha

That's strange! he's ususally screaming and running Smile
I was glad to hear that I did not miss game after I left. My mask was kind of fogging up and I thought I had to hurry home to my young son in fear of missing what appeared to me to be an early Easter. I would have sworn I saw the Pink Easter Bunny in the Valley. It turned out to be Raider Nation after his duel.
That reminds me. Has anyone checked on Raider Nation in a while. I know that if you get too much paint on you that the fumes can make you sick.
The Sniper would like to take this opportunity apologize to Johnny Ringo for almost destroying his gun by firing a paintball right down the barrel of it from 20 paces away during a duel. I realize it took Ringo a long time to take the gun apart and get it working again --- Sorry Ringo. Smile

The Sniper would also like to thank RN09 for not pressing charges against the Sniper --- for MURDER!!!! Cause I know some of the yella bellies wanted to call 911 immediately following the duel.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Uh, NO HE DIDN"T......and my teamate was the one who told me you all loaded him up with more balls.[/quote]

[SIZE=5]UH, YES, YES, HE DID!!!!! [/SIZE]

The Colonel was in the whole first game. Cause Amun Ra claimed his gun malfunctioned about the time the Sniper and the Colonel had him in 'A little cross fire' :booo: Then Amun Ra followed that up with a little temper tantrum :HitWall: --- it was beautiful!!!!! The Colonel was tragically killed in the 2nd game after a momentous struggle to claim a hill. Confusedalute:[/quote]

Yes I did... Two games and it malfunctioned twice.. I am still not happy about it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Uh, NO HE DIDN"T......and my teamate was the one who told me you all loaded him up with more balls.

[SIZE=5]UH, YES, YES, HE DID!!!!! [/SIZE]

The Colonel was in the whole first game. Cause Amun Ra claimed his gun malfunctioned about the time the Sniper and the Colonel had him in 'A little cross fire' :booo: Then Amun Ra followed that up with a little temper tantrum :HitWall: --- it was beautiful!!!!! The Colonel was tragically killed in the 2nd game after a momentous struggle to claim a hill. Confusedalute:[/quote]Yes I did... Two games and it malfunctioned twice.. I am still not happy about it.[/QUOTE]

Have you guys started an excuse thread yet? Just curious.
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper would like to take this opportunity apologize to Johnny Ringo for almost destroying his gun by firing a paintball right down the barrel of it from 20 paces away during a duel. I realize it took Ringo a long time to take the gun apart and get it working again --- Sorry Ringo. Smile

The Sniper would also like to thank RN09 for not pressing charges against the Sniper --- for MURDER!!!! Cause I know some of the yella bellies wanted to call 911 immediately following the duel.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think you are pretty much in the clear there Sniper. The Mad Cap just checked with the Judge and it is pretty much set in stone that just because he missed you with all of his shots, that the fact he had a weapon is good enough for the law. The law pays no attention whether or not Raider Nation can use that thing. You are innocent. The police can take a statement from me if you need it.

I also saw the Colonel walk out of round one without so much as a blemish. Any rumor that he was taken out is just that....A rumor. Someone is trying to besmudge the good name of a great man. Another dastardly deed by the yella bellies.
Well Well Welll, What a day it has been. My my my, It just wasn't meant to be that the cowardice antics could continue for a group of Yella Bellies minus Mongo and calamity---I don't think they were there were they? Little RN09 turned into and instant PINK CARNATION as The dead eye Sniper may have simply played the game of the century. Babe Ruth could not have called a shot like that when the first ball slammed into Pink Floyd's borrowed gun, completly taking what little chance Pink eye had. Johnny Tyler is no doubt THE MAN!!! Ringo thought he was just foolin around with all of the talk in the streets but The MC wasn't and he obliterated everything that stood in his way. Cordell you can get Sam Walton back out of his grave and it won't help your stock any. The gang has been waitin since Christmas when you tried to stop waterfall's inside of Wally World to get you. I think the Judge has a bit of a wake up call with direct dialing to that 6 ft 7 head.Cool I checked the National Paintball League records and never and I mean never seen any record close to what happened today. You better go back and check the battleground up there Judge Roy because the last I heard there was alot of Yella Belly aching and crying that could be heard all the way over to Virgina ( That's a state Remourceful one not a girl ) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Cool
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yes I did... Two games and it malfunctioned twice.. I am still not happy about it.

Lets be honest! The Sniper & the Colonel had you in a little cross fire and you were seconds away from getting :flame: anyway. Now I'm not saying your gun didn't malfunction, but if it did, brother it couldn't have come at a better time! Wink
Glad to hear you will be back in the Valley next week, Cordell. You and Sam, Jr. may want to reconsider! It was not a pretty sight for the Young Guns today, and I can't see it getting any better next week!
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I think you are pretty much in the clear there Sniper. The Mad Cap just checked with the Judge and it is pretty much set in stone that just because he missed you with all of his shots, that the fact he had a weapon is good enough for the law. The law pays no attention whether or not Raider Nation can use that thing. You are innocent. The police can take a statement from me if you need it.

I also saw the Colonel walk out of round one without so much as a blemish. Any rumor that he was taken out is just that....A rumor. Someone is trying to besmudge the good name of a great man. Another dastardly deed by the yella bellies.

Thanks, Mad Cap. The Colonel not only walked out without a blemish brother but he did it all while stylin and profilin after the total destruction of those cowardly yella bellies woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Hey Amun-Ra, you might want to check on your leader Johnny Bingo. Mad Cap has caused some damage to his head and he is very delusional this evening. He may need a scan at ARH.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The Sniper did get me early but not before I was able to get you

Uh, NO HE DIDN"T......and my teamate was the one who told me you all loaded him up with more balls.

and I held your gun while you tried to count your 20 balls Wink
[quote=Johnny Tyler Mad Cap]I think you are pretty much in the clear there Sniper. The Mad Cap just checked with the Judge and it is pretty much set in stone that just because he missed you with all of his shots, that the fact he had a weapon is good enough for the law. The law pays no attention whether or not Raider Nation can use that thing. You are innocent. The police can take a statement from me if you need it.
QUOTE]

Thanks MC :Thumbs:

I wasn't sure how the law worked in such a 'brutal', lop sided, dueling situation. A Murder charge wouldn't be good for a man in my line of work!
The Sniper Wrote:Lets be honest! The Sniper & the Colonel had you in a little cross fire and you were seconds away from getting :flame: anyway. Now I'm not saying your gun didn't malfunction, but if it did, brother it couldn't have come at a better time! Wink
I am not nor have I ever been the ref... I would have went down guns blazing. Thats the thing though. My gun wasn't a blazing......:mad:
once again i would like to congratulate The Sniper on his victory in the duel today. he indeed put me in a spot to where i was just shooting blindly. so once again congrats Sniper. :Clap: i have no shame in saying i was defeated by the sniper. i mean is there anyone else on our team other than me and Mongo who has accepted his challenge? not saying that they wouldn't.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:once again i would like to congratulate The Sniper on his victory in the duel today. he indeed put me in a spot to where i was just shooting blindly. so once again congrats Sniper. :Clap: i have no shame in saying i was defeated by the sniper. i mean is there anyone else on our team other than me and Mongo who has accepted his challenge? not saying that they wouldn't.
You just said it! I think I know what you're saying about The Ref Amun-Ra, Audie Murphy he's not. He did however shoot himself in the foot.Cool
Colonel Kill Wrote:Hey Amun-Ra, you might want to check on your leader Johnny Bingo. Mad Cap has caused some damage to his head and he is very delusional this evening. He may need a scan at ARH.

I was referring to the first round, I know you were one of the last one in the second round. Whoever was down the hill from Wyatt in the first game had their mask of & I gave 'em a break & didn't shoot till they put it back on, thought it was you...may not have been. Next time there's no mercy, I'm lightin' 'em up mask or not...if you lose an eye it'll be a lesson you won't forget.
  •  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next