•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
What a way to start off the new year!!! 3 & 0.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The Young Guns come out of the gate guns a blazin & who was the first trash talkin snake crawlin low down lyin going to granny's birthday party person out????? You guessed it people the SNIPER :eek: & who was second to go out?????? You better believe it the trash talkin B-I-N-G-O singin Kernel Klink:eek: YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH with a head shot no less!!! By yours truly JR. So let that be a lesson to ya boys if your gonna talk that talk you better be able to back it up & walk that walk just like the Young Guns do each & every week. How many people were already hiding in death valley for a surprise attack????? IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY WERE THERE we still came out on top even with that low down dirty trick, you go in dig a foxhole for what??? Just so we get to blast you out of it!!!! Now go & post your funny little cartoons, run your mouths all week, and get prepared for ANOTHER PROPER DOSE NEXT SUNDAY!!!!!!!! AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE RINGO SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
3-0 for the young guns. Can you say clean sweep.
yeah 3-0 for the young guns today. where ya at wyatt, i cant hear any of that trash talking that you have been doin on here the last couple of days. You better make sure that you clean that mask real good , cause i know there is alot of paint on from where i shot you between the eyes. next time you better be able to talk the talk and walk the walk , cause you did neither today . Smile Smile Smile looks as if the new goggles didnt help much today. Just beware you're a marked man wyatt
Well today was my first day out and it was awesome. O yea and by the way I aint talking bout the game I'm talking about how I took out the Sniper, and o yes i did take him out. Grant that it might never happen again, but as of now i am 1 up on the one they call Sniper.

Tate when are you going to start filling tanks?
well wonder why that old timers' ain't been online to try and defend their honor
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Well today was my first day out and it was awesome. O yea and by the way I aint talking bout the game I'm talking about how I took out the Sniper, and o yes i did take him out. Grant that it might never happen again, but as of now i am 1 up on the one they call Sniper.

Tate when are you going to start filling tanks?

Tate better be thinking of a scheme to stop me from putting him out, rather than filling tanks Smile
JackFrost Wrote:Tate better be thinking of a scheme to stop me from putting him out, rather than filling tanks Smile

How'd the old man like it today? Is he coming back next week?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well wonder why that old timers' ain't been online to try and defend their honor

What could they say??? Yada yada yada blah blah blah we'll get you next week you low down yella bellies........Yeah right we hear that every week. They can't even cheat & win.
JackFrost Wrote:Tate better be thinking of a scheme to stop me from putting him out, rather than filling tanks Smile

I'm not the one filling tanksWink Bill is , But I am going to put you out eventually......You have got me twice now, but your time will come Mr Yella Bellie.....

I did get a kill on Mr Amun Ra today though...Big Grin

You boys will get it Next Week..... Maybe the mask's wont be fogged up all day....
Do you know when he is gonna start filling them?
Mongo I do believe i left my gloves in one of your boxes in the back of the truck. If you dont mind look and see if there in there and let me know, if they arei will get them next week.
His stuff came in Friday or Saturday, so all he has to do is go get a Big Cylinder of it this week and he should be ready to start filling them.... He will chime in about it....
Mongo calling The Sniper.............Come in Sniper

Where are you Sniper..............did you finaly get to make it to your grannys B-Day party..

Mongo calling The Sniper...............Come in Sniper

I hope you are not trying to sleep in death valley again cause if that hole gets any bigger you want be able to get out and then you will just be an easier target for the Young Guns

Come on Sniper come up with some excuse of why you old guys got beat again, tell us how you and your team styled and profiled all the way home with your heads hung between your legs cause you boys tried to cheat and still got beat....

Come on Sniper make a post I know you want to.......Or maybe I should be trying to get your alter ego to post maybe that will make it easier on you.
Yeah Im gonna try to go get a tank from air gas or scott gross tomorrow long as I dont have to work and start filling them.
They lie, they cheat, they steal.... They even prepare 3 days in advance and lie about going to see their grandmothers. And they still LOSE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Thats why they are those no good, worthless, yella belly Cowboys.....
We got outlasted by the same tactics. Hide while the chase is on and let us take on you pack of Yella Bellies with paint flyin everywhere. I took on 12 of ya at one time and managed to take out four so I feel pretty good. Sniper and the Colonel had a master plan and just like always you YB's stumble up on it after play was going on for an hour. Judge had a great plan that we didn't install but you can bet we will next week. You've had it Ref when we get back and Ringo you have no idea what awaits you.Cool
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well wonder why that old timers' ain't been online to try and defend their honor

They were probably up all night trying to wash the paint off themselves.Big Grin
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We got outlasted by the same tactics. Hide while the chase is on and let us take on you pack of Yella Bellies with paint flyin everywhere. I took on 12 of ya at one time and managed to take out four so I feel pretty good. Sniper and the Colonel had a master plan and just like always you YB's stumble up on it after play was going on for an hour. Judge had a great plan that we didn't install but you can bet we will next week. You've had it Ref when we get back and Ringo you have no idea what awaits you.Cool
I may not be there next week I have to go to a birthday partySmile
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!! The Sniper has never claimed to be an :AngelPray boys

What a way to go, the Sniper & the Colonel in a face off with 8 yella bellies at once. We went out in a blaze of glory brother, unlike any yella belly EVER HAS!!!!!! Just like the warriors we are! Maybe the most courageous moment in paintball history. The Colonel in his first battle and The Sniper, still not 100%and fresh off life threatening surgery, bravely dragging himself back on the battle field and putting himself in harms way for the greater benefit of his team. That’s the very definition of courage, honor, and sacrifice! No doubt about it, the Sniper & the Colonel raised the bar by which courage is measured yesterday in death-valley. The Sniper & Colonel were willing to stay behind enemy lines and confront the lowly yella bellies face to face. Then when it looked like the master game plan failed they come out blazing as always brother WHOOOOOOO!!!!! "You gotta love it!!!!!" I’d love to see one yella belly fight like that, just --- one --- time, come out and fight like that, just --- one --- time! And might I say, I’ve never been more proud of my ol’buddy Wyatt. He fought like a warrior poet yesterday :thumpsup:

Benedict Skeens maybe the lowest, low-down, dirtiest dog, of all time!:booo:

Ref37 way to not run off the battlefield screaming :thumpsup:

RN09 our honor has never been more intact, & brother THE SNIPER WAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE STYLIN & PROFILIN Cool

Remorcefullness even a blind hog finds an acorn every now & then

Johnny Bravo your so easy I decided to let my little brother kill you

Amun Ra my granny really is 83

MONGO-JANE how come you weren’t there yesterday? :confused:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:How'd the old man like it today? Is he coming back next week?

He said he liked it and he'll be back next week if he aint got nothin to do.
Well I don't know to much about hogs and their desire for acorns and all that rigamarowe but I do know that I have indeed taken out the "so called sniper" so he is off my list. But don't get me wrong if he is in my way I just might have to get him again just to keep the order. But next on my list of cowards... I mean cowboys... is Jr. Newsome's older brother Wyatt. And after i take him out I'm going to lay the gavel to the Judge. As long as i have these three off my list by the time I retire from paintball, I can get shot....(If they can hit me)..... a happy paintballer.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Well I don't know to much about hogs and their desire for acorns and all that rigamarowe but I do know that I have indeed taken out the "so called sniper" so he is off my list. But don't get me wrong if he is in my way I just might have to get him again just to keep the order. But next on my list of cowards... I mean cowboys... is Jr. Newsome's older brother Wyatt. And after i take him out I'm going to lay the gavel to the Judge. As long as i have these three off my list by the time I retire from paintball, I can get shot....(If they can hit me)..... a happy paintballer.
:baby: One of many!!!
Wyatt Earp Wrote::baby: One of many!!!

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Way to go Sniper and Wyatt, way to try and keep up the spirts there in camp [B]LOSER[B]. :Clap:

Sniper the only reason you didn't see myself or Calamity is because we were not one of the first people out nor did we get put out unlike you. We didn't have to go sit out and watch everyone else had fun but its ok cause we sent Wyatt over there to join you.

I guess the cowardly cowboys better start work on this weeks plan tonight so they might have a chance to put out more than 2 young guns in a game this week.
In the first game Mongo and The Ref were sitting down in the Valley hiding behind a tree afraid to move, letting everyone else do the work...... They knew Wyatt had them in his sights ready to take them out......hahaha
By going back and reading..... I'd say The Ref acts just like Ike Clanton.... Talks a mean game, but when it comes to it, he is the first to run and give up....
The Sniper Wrote:No doubt about it, the Sniper & the Colonel raised the bar by which courage is measured yesterday in death-valley.

Johnny Bravo your so easy I decided to let my little brother kill you

You must not have a very high bar to measure your courage by if you can raise it by lasting 30 seconds after the shooting starts in a game.Big Grin And by the way I returned the favor on little brother by making him surrender, he needs to know by the way, YOU CAN'T CALL "TIME OUT" OR YELL "WAIT A MINUTE MY PAINTBALLS SPILLED" OUT DURING THE HEAT OF BATTLE.:dontthink
JackFrost Wrote:He said he liked it and he'll be back next week if he aint got nothin to do.
Good, Wyatt needs all the help he can get. Me & him had a pretty good little battle going on there for a while, until you know I eventuall took him out.Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Good, Wyatt needs all the help he can get. Me & him had a pretty good little battle going on there for a while, until you know I eventuall took him out.Big Grin
It took 8 of you snake crawlin YB's to take me out. You are more cowardly than terrorist hidin behind kids of which one shot me in the eye because I refused to return paint where the younger ones are stationed. Cool mongo best stay hid next time behind Calamity's skirt. I don't think we will see the Ref postin much after he gave up last week even before the whistle blew to stop play.:ref2:
Mongo Wrote:Sniper the only reason you didn't see myself or Calamity is because we were not one of the first people out nor did we get put out unlike you. We didn't have to go sit out and watch everyone else had fun but its ok cause we sent Wyatt over there to join you.

Sorry MONGO-JANE, I didn't realize you played Big Grin
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next