•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Talked with BigJ today and he is fine. It was just one of those locker room moments after the game that was settled before it was too late. Things like this needed to be dealt with inhouse and that was what we did. No problem and hopefully all of the press won't make a big deal out of it. Things are fine in Tombstone.Cool
Mongo Wrote:Even when the old guys are at full health and the sides are even they still don't stand a chance. The old guys always have an excuse for why they got beat week after week.

The old guys always write big checks with there mouths and are always unable cash in on them

Hey Mongo if you don't like :goofy: for your avatar

then maybe you'll like this one :ape: they both remind me of you

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Mongo started talking trash again Sniper and Wyatt don't like it. Could be a long week for Mongo and especially if Mongo keeps up the verbal attacks. The Draft is back in use in Tombstone.Cool
As I had a meeting with Wyatt and Company's President he encouraged me to stick with his company and everything would be ok.....so dont count me out of the next battle
BigJ Wrote:As I had a meeting with Wyatt and Company's President he encouraged me to stick with his company and everything would be ok.....so dont count me out of the next battle

Good cause the two games I've been too I have noticed there wouldn't be much compition without you. Big Grin
Keep it up Jack Frost and their will be no more breakfast in the mornings. BigJ is fine so he needs to be left alone. The Judge is getting ready to make a few deadly purchases. Cool
BigJ Wrote:As I had a meeting with Wyatt and Company's President he encouraged me to stick with his company and everything would be ok.....so dont count me out of the next battle

Welcome aboard BigJ :Thumbs:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Keep it up Jack Frost and their will be no more breakfast in the mornings. BigJ is fine so he needs to be left alone. The Judge is getting ready to make a few deadly purchases. Cool

Wyatt you and your dirty blackmail is going to get it one of these days.:mad:
You yella bellies better be ready to roll soon! :letsfight Board up the windows, lock all the doors, and head for the high ground. Because just like a tropical storm warning when a hurricane is building up steam as it approaches the gulf coast, The Sniper is growing stronger by the minute brother. Recover is going great and ahead of schedule :wieghts: That could only mean one thing, just one thing for you filthy, low-down, dirty rotten, lizard-lipped, chicken-fried, pieces of monkey vomit yella bellies ---- TROUBLE! :yes: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
well Sniper i can't wait for your return so i can shoot you. its kinda getting old shooting Wyatt every week i need a new target.Cool
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:well Sniper i can't wait for your return so i can shoot you. its kinda getting old shooting Wyatt every week i need a new target.Cool

A little kitten like you RN09, could never take out an ol'Tomcat like me Smile Smile
The Sniper Wrote:A little kitten like you RN09, could never take out an ol'Tomcat like me Smile Smile

we'll just have to wait and see old timer
The only differance in the games when the sniper decides to show is instead of the game takin 5 to 7 minutes such as this weekend it will only take 10 to 15.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Keep it up Jack Frost and their will be no more breakfast in the mornings. BigJ is fine so he needs to be left alone. The Judge is getting ready to make a few deadly purchases. Cool
Yea right, I hear the last deadly purchase he made has now fallen into enemy handsSmile
Mongo Wrote:The only differance in the games when the sniper decides to show is instead of the game takin 5 to 7 minutes such as this weekend it will only take 10 to 15.

Did calamity Jane help with that cleverness Mongo? or were you able to come up with that one all on your on? Smile if so, I'm proud of you, you've taken your first 'little baby' steps towards trash talkin! Thats a good Mongo :thumpsup:
Telegram for Mongo!!!!!
Here's you an avatar Mongo[Image: http://static.flickr.com/3268/2691887432_b7b1f264e2.jpg]
No it wasn't that Judge's trap that fell into enemy hands it was another dirty Cowboy's... But now we do have a trick as well.
I bought a Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger, Hopper, 20oz CO2 Tank, and 20" Smart Parts Progressive Barrel (Sniper Barrel). so im selling my 98 custom for $100 bucks if any 1 is interested
Sniper calling Mongo --- come in Mongo --- Mongo!

Mongo where are you? Mongo come in!

Mongo we need you to make a post!

Mongo, how in the world am I going to teach you to trash talk if you don't post?

Come on Mongo, take another "Baby Step!", you can do it Mongo!

Mongo where the #*!! are you? --- come in Mongo!

This is the Sniper calling Mongo --- come in Mongo!

Be a good Mongo --- make a post! Smile
Sniper if I was you I would keep an eye out for paintballs. I may take an pre-emptive strike on you and Wyatt tonite. Even the judge won't be safe if I see him.

But then again maybe I won't strike out at you. You will never see it coming but you will go down.
Amun Ra is aConfusedmallcheeBig Grin
Well i would like to introduce Wyatt & Company's newest player TATE 64
They can have Tate and his low down, scum of a brother who got ucky and took me out in the last game on Sunday. Didnt matter though cause the Young Guns still won the day like usual.
So are you guys still wanting to play next Friday? I think some of us work on that day. How about Saturday instead?
Amun-Ra Wrote:So are you guys still wanting to play next Friday? I think some of us work on that day. How about Saturday instead?

Saturday is better for most of us, Barker said he could play if its saturday. and I know you aint calling me a scum bag after I shot your eyes out LOL
We will be leaving Saturday for the tournament at Corbin. How many could make it Friday as this is probably the only day we can play?
I gotta work Friday
I got to work as well... When will you guys be back?
I don't have to work or any ballgames to ref friday, i can play. Just to make sure wyatt can dwell on the bus ride down to corbin , how badly the young guns whipped him and his fellow teammates a** :yikes:
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next