•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
well Wyatt if im back at 100% health then i will be more that happy to shoot you like i did 2 weeks ago
JackFrost Wrote:What is the weather condiontions that are being given for Sunday?

BTW Jack Frost who's side are you on in this ongoing battle for supremacy? The forecast for Wyatt & company is DOOM!
Don't fret Ringo. Jack Frost will take the honorable side bacause although he is a great runner, he won't run in battle like you yella bellies.Cool
We will let Jack Frost decide on Sunday whose side he wants to join. Just remember Wyatt, I am aiming for your hand....
will Wyatt be able to play?
Well it looks as if wyatt's age and all the shots to the head and chest is finally catching up with him.
Well if its ok with you guys id like to see whos on which team and what their weapons are before i make my decision.
JackFrost Wrote:Well if its ok with you guys id like to see whos on which team and what their weapons are before i make my decision.
Yea thats fine Jack... You just better make the right decision....Cool
JackFrost Wrote:Well if its ok with you guys id like to see whos on which team and what their weapons are before i make my decision.
Jack Frost, that's like some kid getting recruited and waiting for the best deal before they decideCool . I like your thinking. Go ahead and get with the young guns-that makes it all the better when you arrive a little late to school. I predict the Sniper returns next week and this is 3 weeks ahead of what the Doctor had told him. He is becoming too attached to the little Chiwawawa and needs a break. I've been kicked around all weekend and now it's time for a little repay. Ref37 we are bringin you the Pepto to help where you swallowed that whistle.Cool
well it was 1-1 today the old timers won the 1st battle then the young guns were of course victorious the 2nd game...then all the old timers minus the judge just took off and left like the cowards they are...Wyatt got out of there as quick as he could on the 4-wheeler.
Yes I witnessed Wyatt's cowardice. We were ready for another game but Wyatt cut out followed closely by the rest of his team. Had the Sniper been there I am sure he would have joined Wyatt on his escape. Only the Judge remained to fight.

The day may have ended in a draw but due to the mass exodus of the Cowboys I figure we won the day because of forfeit.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yes I witnessed Wyatt's cowardice. We were ready for another game but Wyatt cut out followed closely by the rest of his team. Had the Sniper been there I am sure he would have joined Wyatt on his escape. Only the Judge remained to fight.

The day may have ended in a draw but due to the mass exodus of the Cowboys I figure we won the day because of forfeit.
Nice try Amun but no cigar. The game was over because all of you yella bellies had no air or were trying to climb a tree and get your helmet out of the top of it when you got shot and threw it in the air. Make no mistake who were the winners by a landslide today. Rules state that if the games end in a tie then it reverts back to which outfit had the most left in at the end of each game. :igiveup: It was even until the Ref37 came whistling down the road and was taken out. The Sniper will be back next week and the litlle Chiwawawa won't be able to keep him home. The Judge has never played with so much spirit as today and by the victory it was well worth all that we had planned for during the week. It takes more than a simulated heart attack to keep this old cat down.Cool Nice radio Ringo! Next week you YB's get a couple of carnation cans and run your string, they have em on Ebay.
our radio's worked fine till you all started interferring with our channel.
Oh YES!!!!!! I guess my win one for the Sniper speech paid off!!!!! Thanks guys, you’ve given me the best get well present I could have wished for. It warms my heart to see the ol’timers emerge victorious over the yella bellies today!!!!!! I sure would have liked to got in on the massacre today. Cool

From what I hear it was much of the same ol yella bellied tactics with Amun-Ra staying safely behind the rest of the yella bellies. Which says volumes about the intelligence of the bellies. How he can convince them week after week after week to charge and fight while he stays over 500 ft away is beyond me? I have given this a lot of thought and I can only come up with two reasons. One, they feel sorry for him because of his lack of courage. Two, they want to protect him because they are afraid he will get hurt if he comes out and fights with the big boys Smile . Why else would they continue to keep him behind the rest team and protect him? :confused:

I did hear there was a helmet-throwing incident today. According to Wyatt it was much like the helmet-throwing incident that occurred the day Amun-Ra gotten taken out by the Sniper before he was able to even fire a shot. :lmao:

Don’t know about next week Wyatt, the Sniper is still walking softly, but it will be soon!!! I can only imagine how bad it would have been for the yella bellies today with the Sniper in them woods. :Clap:
The Sniper Wrote:Well, Wyatt ... I’ve been to doctor and went under the knife. The new was bad and the pain is even worse!

But not has bad as the painful news I got from Sunday games.

Wyatt, I haven't a thing to say.

I’m sure the ol’timers played a great game...all of ‘em. Great game.

I guess we just can't expect to win ‘em all.

Wyatt, I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years --

You know what a tradition of courage we ol’timers have...

And this may be the last thing I ever say Wyatt ---

"sometime, when the o’timers are up against it -- and the

breaks are beating the boys -- tell Curley Bill, the Judge, Johnny Tyler and the rest of the boys to go out there

with all they got and win just one for the Sniper...

I don't know where I'll be then, Wyatt - "but

I'll know about it - and I'll be happy." :blondnurs

Thanks for the victory today guys Cool I guess the speech paid off Wink
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Nice try Amun but no cigar. The game was over because all of you yella bellies had no air or were trying to climb a tree and get your helmet out of the top of it when you got shot and threw it in the air. Make no mistake who were the winners by a landslide today. Rules state that if the games end in a tie then it reverts back to which outfit had the most left in at the end of each game. :igiveup: It was even until the Ref37 came whistling down the road and was taken out. The Sniper will be back next week and the litlle Chiwawawa won't be able to keep him home. The Judge has never played with so much spirit as today and by the victory it was well worth all that we had planned for during the week. It takes more than a simulated heart attack to keep this old cat down.Cool Nice radio Ringo! Next week you YB's get a couple of carnation cans and run your string, they have em on Ebay.

I don't se how you call a victory against us when there was 5 of the Young Guns waiting on you old farts to return to the battlefield. You guys did obliterate us the first game then we retuned the favor by demolishing you all with 5 of us still left in the game when it was all said & done. Your team were the ones who left the battlefield with us still hungry for another wipeout of you old guys when every stinkin one of you walked out & left the Judge hangin by himself, we still had air you guys were out...see another twisted tale from Wyatt trying to blame us when it was them. Then Wyatt left town in one of the most cowardly, spineless, low down moves I've ever witnessed on the face of this earth, he mounted up on his 4-wheeler which is also yella declaring it's too cold, it's too cold. Then there we stood with noone to battle except the Judge...game over.....by your own rule then Wyatt we win I'm no mathmatician but 5 aginst 1...... the victory goes to us.:flame:
hey Amun or Ringo you remember how i was talking= about that gun? well they said that i need to program something before the trigger will shoot. do you know what its talking about?
Well this is to all of you paintball guys out there in blue branch i got word that Wyatt & company got there first win of the season i would like to congratulate all players with there victory
Wyatt you are right about me gettin took out the last game , but as usual you were already out sittin watchin the action. You better thank goodness that my gun froze our i would have nailed you that second time when you poked your big around the tree. TongueirateSho
well i posted on the wrong account above , the message above this one is from me wyatt just so you know where the truth about the matter came from Smile
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You talk about " Win one for the Sniper " There it is. We got your back Sniper and with Curley Bill getting back on track with the rest of us then I promise a win. There, I said it.Cool

Nobody can ever say my good friend Wyatt isn't a man of his word!
BigJ Wrote:Well this is to all of you paintball guys out there in blue branch i got word that Wyatt & company got there first win of the season i would like to congratulate all players with there victory

It was a short celebration, they were back on the bottom in a matter of minutes suffering from another defeat.
The Sniper Wrote:Oh YES!!!!!! I guess my win one for the Sniper speech paid off!!!!! Thanks guys, you’ve given me the best get well present I could have wished for. It warms my heart to see the ol’timers emerge victorious over the yella bellies today!!!!!! I sure would have liked to got in on the massacre today. Cool

From what I hear it was much of the same ol yella bellied tactics with Amun-Ra staying safely behind the rest of the yella bellies. Which says volumes about the intelligence of the bellies. How he can convince them week after week after week to charge and fight while he stays over 500 ft away is beyond me? I have given this a lot of thought and I can only come up with two reasons. One, they feel sorry for him because of his lack of courage. Two, they want to protect him because they are afraid he will get hurt if he comes out and fights with the big boys Smile . Why else would they continue to keep him behind the rest team and protect him? :confused:

I did hear there was a helmet-throwing incident today. According to Wyatt it was much like the helmet-throwing incident that occurred the day Amun-Ra gotten taken out by the Sniper before he was able to even fire a shot. :lmao:

Don’t know about next week Wyatt, the Sniper is still walking softly, but it will be soon!!! I can only imagine how bad it would have been for the yella bellies today with the Sniper in them woods. :Clap:

Well I know myself & a few others on here...even your own team mates have seen you all over east Ky the last few days from one end to the other prancing around.... you looked just fine to me. But you're still too scared to come back to the battlegrounds & take your medicine like a man....so you just go ahead, lay around take it easy, get on here & run your mouth with those big long boring fictional novels you put on here every day while your buddies are laying up in death valley writhing in pain from a paintball shot...you lay around on the couch watching football games, drinking coffee & eating doughnuts in the warmth of your blankie while they suffer out in the freezing cold trying to protect your honor cause you say you're just not able to get around. You talk about us staying back from the fight, well you can't get any further away when you DON'T EVEN SHOW UP!!!:lame:
YOU'RE LIKE JIMMY "MOUTH OF THE SOUTH" HART WALKING AROUND OUTSIDE THE RING WITH HIS MEGAPHONE CHEERING HIS TEAM ON, RANTIN' & RAVIN' TALKING TRASH, THEN WHEN THE FIGHT COMES AFTER HIM HE RUNS OFF TO THE LOCKER ROOM TO HIDE.....SO GET OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM, GET OFF THE COUCH, GET IN THE GAME...OR SHUT UP JIMMY!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well I know myself & a few others on here...even your own team mates have seen you all over east Ky the last few days from one end to the other prancing around.... you looked just fine to me. But you're still too scared to come back to the battlegrounds & take your medicine like a man....so you just go ahead, lay around take it easy, get on here & run your mouth with those big long boring fictional novels you put on here every day while your buddies are laying up in death valley writhing in pain from a paintball shot...you lay around on the couch watching football games, drinking coffee & eating doughnuts in the warmth of your blankie while they suffer out in the freezing cold trying to protect your honor cause you say you're just not able to get around. You talk about us staying back from the fight, well you can't get any further away when you DON'T EVEN SHOW UP!!!:lame:
YOU'RE LIKE JIMMY "MOUTH OF THE SOUTH" HART WALKING AROUND OUTSIDE THE RING WITH HIS MEGAPHONE CHEERING HIS TEAM ON, RANTIN' & RAVIN' TALKING TRASH, THEN WHEN THE FIGHT COMES AFTER HIM HE RUNS OFF TO THE LOCKER ROOM TO HIDE.....SO GET OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM, GET OFF THE COUCH, GET IN THE GAME...OR SHUT UP JIMMY!!!

YEH!
You talk about the great American boring fictional novel, brother you just wrote it! Of course I look fine to the likes of you Johnny Ringo. After all, whether you’re a fan of the Sniper or not I’m sure everyone will agree the Sniper is a handsome man!!!

For over a year the Sniper showed up week after week, playing with a life threatening injury, a substandard weapon and an outnumbered team, while never complaining. All the time bravely, heroically you could say, (just like Wyatt), charging across open ground into the lowly, cowardly, heavily fortified positions of the yella bellies while they lay hidden like snakes behind a wall of protection. The Sniper risked further, maybe permanent, or even life threatening bodily injury without so much as a thought to the Snipers health. STILL HAVEN’T SEEN RINGO OR ANY OF THE YELLA BELLIES DUE THIS EVEN ONCE!!! NOT ONE TIME!!!! Yet Wyatt & the Sniper have made this, the ol’timers trademark.

When such acts of bravery occurred on the beaches of Normandy, or the jungles of Vietnam, or even in the desserts of Afghanistan and Iraq, the Congressional Medal of Honor is awarded to the brave soul who puts himself in such harms way. True warriors admire such acts of unprecedented courage, even when by the enemy. Instead the co-leader of the yella bellies chastises the Sniper. Well, I’ve got news Ringo, the Sniper has too much class to lower his self to your level. I would never chastise and would gladly recognized extreme acts of courage on the side of the yella bellies ---- I’ve just never seen any!!! Smile

Oh, I’m sure nothing would bring the yella bellies more pleasure than a speedy return from the Sniper followed by another speedy injury. However, you’ll have to do a little better than a few unkind words to get the Sniper to take that bait! It's been 12 days since surgery, doc says nothing strenuous for at least 5 to 6 weeks. Killing you is easy, but up and down those hills is pretty tough. So take my advice Ringo and enjoy what time you have left without the Sniper because you certainly wont have much time to enjoy when the Sniper returns! I’ll be back before you know it!!! And I do mean before you know it!!!
The Sniper Wrote:You talk about the great American boring fictional novel, brother you just wrote it! Of course I look fine to the likes of you Johnny Ringo. After all, whether you’re a fan of the Sniper or not I’m sure everyone will agree the Sniper is a handsome man!!!

For over a year the Sniper showed up week after week, playing with a life threatening injury, a substandard weapon and an outnumbered team, while never complaining. All the time bravely, heroically you could say, (just like Wyatt), charging across open ground into the lowly, cowardly, heavily fortified positions of the yella bellies while they lay hidden like snakes behind a wall of protection. The Sniper risked further, maybe permanent, or even life threatening bodily injury without so much as a thought to the Snipers health. STILL HAVEN’T SEEN RINGO OR ANY OF THE YELLA BELLIES DUE THIS EVEN ONCE!!! NOT ONE TIME!!!! Yet Wyatt & the Sniper have made this, the ol’timers trademark.

When such acts of bravery occurred on the beaches of Normandy, or the jungles of Vietnam, or even in the desserts of Afghanistan and Iraq, the Congressional Medal of Honor is awarded to the brave soul who puts himself in such harms way. True warriors admire such acts of unprecedented courage, even when by the enemy. Instead the co-leader of the yella bellies chastises the Sniper. Well, I’ve got news Ringo, the Sniper has too much class to lower his self to your level. I would never chastise and would gladly recognized extreme acts of courage on the side of the yella bellies ---- I’ve just never seen any!!! Smile

Oh, I’m sure nothing would bring the yella bellies more pleasure than a speedy return from the Sniper followed by another speedy injury. However, you’ll have to do a little better than a few unkind words to get the Sniper to take that bait! It's been 12 days since surgery, doc says nothing strenuous for at least 5 to 6 weeks. Killing you is easy, but up and down those hills is pretty tough. So take my advice Ringo and enjoy what time you have left without the Sniper because you certainly wont have much time to enjoy when the Sniper returns! I’ll be back before you know it!!! And I do mean before you know it!!!
Nice way to handle a very tense situation Sniper. I started to go down to Ringoville and call him out. I tried my gun out that he fixed and although it shoots straight I believe he did something to get it to shoot without much force. Another Dastardly deed from the likes of the yella bellies. There is no way on earth that you can return Sniper in such a speedy fashion. I know that wanting to anniliate them is on our every thought but don't overdue what needs to be done. The Judge knows how to handle the yb's and we will follow what his words of wisdom are. Oh yea I knew that was you Ref 37 because of the way you stated the lies, That and the wording. Cool
[QUOUTE=while your buddies are laying up in death valley writhing in pain from a paintball shot...[/QUOTE]

My boys seem to have faired just fine this past weekend from what I hear the there was yella carcusses littered all through Death Valley riddled with paintballs Smile Thats what happens when you have a team that actually stands toe to toe with their enemy with no fear. Cool

Judging from the temperment of his last post one can make only one assumption. That is due to the ol'timers beat down of the yella bellies this past weekend and the mere Sight of the Sniper seem to have Johnny Ringo a little concerned. :eek:
The Sniper Wrote:[QUOUTE=while your buddies are laying up in death valley writhing in pain from a paintball shot...

My boys seem to have faired just fine this past weekend from what I hear the there was yella carcusses littered all through Death Valley riddled with paintballs Smile Thats what happens when you have a team that actually stands toe to toe with their enemy with no fear. Cool

Judging from the temperment of his last post one can make only one assumption. That is due to the ol'timers beat down of the yella bellies this past weekend and the mere Sight of the Sniper seem to have Johnny Ringo a little concerned. :eek:[/quote]
I think Johnny Ringo acts like someone just walked across their graves. You just ruined Ringo's Chtistmas Sniper and I like it.Cool
i hear that the young guns have it coming this weekend now that wyatt has a new weapon...i also got word that there are gonna bring out a more powerful weapon then just a gun or even a granade as the young guns work there way up death vally they will more then likely get picked off 1 by 1.
BigJ Wrote:i hear that the young guns have it coming this weekend now that wyatt has a new weapon...i also got word that there are gonna bring out a more powerful weapon then just a gun or even a granade as the young guns work there way up death vally they will more then likely get picked off 1 by 1.
They hope that it will be 1 by 1. I can't wait to see their little painted faces, little painted arms and their little painted feet. Best of all besides the Ref squeeeeelin like a little Ref that he is will be Amun-Ra kickin that helmet in the trees again and Ringo crawlin back to his keyboard where he tries to find some solace.Cool Call Cordell and get him back up there. Wal-Mart stock is gettin better now. Yella Bellies!
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next